Egypt international Mahmoud Trezeguet featured for Royal Mouscron as they suffered a...
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
El-Hussieny’s FC Levadia hammered by Sparta Praha in UEFA Champions League qualifier
Omar El-Hussieny’s team visited AC Sparta Praha in the second round of the UEFA Champions League qualifiers, after taking out SP La Fiorita with a score of 8-0 on aggregate in the first round of qualifiers.
The 28-year-old winger started the game for the Estonian outfit before being subbed off in the 63rd minute with the score at 6-0 already.
Not only were they unable overcome the huge margin in the remaining minutes of the game, but they also managed to concede a 7th goal in the 84th minute, ending all hopes of a comeback.
FC Levadia are extremely unlikely to be able to turn around this result in the second leg, and thus are well on their way to an exit from Champions League qualifying.