KingFut continues to round up group stage matches of the 2017 Africa Cup...
- AFCON Roundup: Surprising results in Group C
- Sam Morsy commits future to Wigan until 2019
- Handball: Egypt beat Bahrain to edge closer to last 16
- Grant: There are no weak teams at this tournament
- Morsy, Fathi, Moruf excluded from Zamalek’s CL squad
- Al Ahly squad for CAFCL announced
- AFCON Roundup: Favourites fail to impress in group B
- OFFICIAL: Hamada Tolba joins ENPPI on free transfer
- Handball: Denmark beat Egypt in World Championship
- Cúper: We’re positive that we can stop Mali’s players
El-Hussieny’s FC Levadia hammered by Sparta Praha in UEFA Champions League qualifier
Omar El-Hussieny’s team visited AC Sparta Praha in the second round of the UEFA Champions League qualifiers, after taking out SP La Fiorita with a score of 8-0 on aggregate in the first round of qualifiers.
The 28-year-old winger started the game for the Estonian outfit before being subbed off in the 63rd minute with the score at 6-0 already.
Not only were they unable overcome the huge margin in the remaining minutes of the game, but they also managed to concede a 7th goal in the 84th minute, ending all hopes of a comeback.
FC Levadia are extremely unlikely to be able to turn around this result in the second leg, and thus are well on their way to an exit from Champions League qualifying.