KingFut’s Marwan Ahmed got in touch with Angola national team manager Beto...
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
- VIDEO: Egypt’s locals national team defeat Benin
- Ghanaian officials banned for sexual harassment
- Mortada: Alain Giresse has agreed to manage Zamalek
- Volleyball: Al Ahly crowned African champions
- Egypt’s general prosecutor reopens the Air Defence Stadium case
- Gennesh reflects on his first Egypt call-up
- Al Ahly: Emad Meteb is an important player for us
- Hector Cuper: Bassem Morsy can rejoin national team
- Meteb admits he might leave Al Ahly over lack of playing time
El-Hussieny’s FC Levadia hammered by Sparta Praha in UEFA Champions League qualifier
Omar El-Hussieny’s team visited AC Sparta Praha in the second round of the UEFA Champions League qualifiers, after taking out SP La Fiorita with a score of 8-0 on aggregate in the first round of qualifiers.
The 28-year-old winger started the game for the Estonian outfit before being subbed off in the 63rd minute with the score at 6-0 already.
Not only were they unable overcome the huge margin in the remaining minutes of the game, but they also managed to concede a 7th goal in the 84th minute, ending all hopes of a comeback.
FC Levadia are extremely unlikely to be able to turn around this result in the second leg, and thus are well on their way to an exit from Champions League qualifying.