Mohamed Mamdouh Hashem, Pays d’Aix and Egypt’s National Handball team Pivot, spoke...
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
- Elmohamady speaks about adapting to English culture, life at Hull
- Karim Nedved aiming to use U-20 AFCON as stepping stone to Europe
- Ex-Zamalek’s Ahmed Nasser undergoing trial at Nurnberg
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Hafez plays full 90 in Lens 2-0 win
- U-20 AFCON: Egypt coach Gamal acknowledges pressure to deliver
- Mali U20 coach: We aim to win our match against Egypt
- Ibrahim Hassan scores from the spot as Ismaily draws with El-Gaish
- Elneny: I didn’t believe the Arsenal negotiations
- Mamdouh and Zein feature in Pays d’Aix cup win
El-Hussieny’s FC Levadia hammered by Sparta Praha in UEFA Champions League qualifier
Omar El-Hussieny’s team visited AC Sparta Praha in the second round of the UEFA Champions League qualifiers, after taking out SP La Fiorita with a score of 8-0 on aggregate in the first round of qualifiers.
The 28-year-old winger started the game for the Estonian outfit before being subbed off in the 63rd minute with the score at 6-0 already.
Not only were they unable overcome the huge margin in the remaining minutes of the game, but they also managed to concede a 7th goal in the 84th minute, ending all hopes of a comeback.
FC Levadia are extremely unlikely to be able to turn around this result in the second leg, and thus are well on their way to an exit from Champions League qualifying.