Egyptian International Ahmed Hassan Koka featured as SC Braga secured a narrow...
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
El-Hussieny’s FC Levadia hammered by Sparta Praha in UEFA Champions League qualifier
Omar El-Hussieny’s team visited AC Sparta Praha in the second round of the UEFA Champions League qualifiers, after taking out SP La Fiorita with a score of 8-0 on aggregate in the first round of qualifiers.
The 28-year-old winger started the game for the Estonian outfit before being subbed off in the 63rd minute with the score at 6-0 already.
Not only were they unable overcome the huge margin in the remaining minutes of the game, but they also managed to concede a 7th goal in the 84th minute, ending all hopes of a comeback.
FC Levadia are extremely unlikely to be able to turn around this result in the second leg, and thus are well on their way to an exit from Champions League qualifying.