Scottish outfit Kilmarnock have turned down a bid from African giants Zamalek...
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
- Maqassa sign Wadi Degla’s Ragab Nabil
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
Smouha president confirms Hamoudi set for Basel medical after agreeing terms
Several new details regarding the Hamoudi deal to FC Basel were revealed after Farag Amer, Smouha’s president, confirmed that the 23-year-old will be travelling to Switzerland after their clash with Zamalek in Egypt’s Cup final.
Amer released a statement about the transfer through Smouha’s official website, mentioning that all terms have been agreed and only the medical is yet to be done.
He also pointed out that the offer for Hamoudi was less than the club’s valuation of the player, but they agreed to the deal because of the player’s wishes.
As unveiled by president Amer, the playmaker will be travelling to Switzerland on the 25th of July to have his medical with the Swiss outfit in a deal worth €800,000 and 15% of any resale value for the player.
Concluding, Amer wished the 23-year-old the best of luck with his future endeavours in Europe that will positively reflect on him as a player and on Egyptian football as a whole, before reassuring that the player will be able to continue Mohamed Salah’s journey with FC Basel.