Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal has stressed that Egypt manager Hector Cuper...
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
- Handball: Al Ahly reach Cup semis, Zamalek eliminated
- Elmohamady: Egypt closer than ever to reaching World Cup
- Warda vows to fight for regular spot in Egypt squad
- CAF president Ahmad supports Morocco 2026 World Cup bid
- Mido: Emad Meteb would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
Smouha president confirms Hamoudi set for Basel medical after agreeing terms
Several new details regarding the Hamoudi deal to FC Basel were revealed after Farag Amer, Smouha’s president, confirmed that the 23-year-old will be travelling to Switzerland after their clash with Zamalek in Egypt’s Cup final.
Amer released a statement about the transfer through Smouha’s official website, mentioning that all terms have been agreed and only the medical is yet to be done.
He also pointed out that the offer for Hamoudi was less than the club’s valuation of the player, but they agreed to the deal because of the player’s wishes.
As unveiled by president Amer, the playmaker will be travelling to Switzerland on the 25th of July to have his medical with the Swiss outfit in a deal worth €800,000 and 15% of any resale value for the player.
Concluding, Amer wished the 23-year-old the best of luck with his future endeavours in Europe that will positively reflect on him as a player and on Egyptian football as a whole, before reassuring that the player will be able to continue Mohamed Salah’s journey with FC Basel.