Egypt international Mahmoud Trezeguet featured for Royal Mouscron as they suffered a...
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
Smouha president confirms Hamoudi set for Basel medical after agreeing terms
Several new details regarding the Hamoudi deal to FC Basel were revealed after Farag Amer, Smouha’s president, confirmed that the 23-year-old will be travelling to Switzerland after their clash with Zamalek in Egypt’s Cup final.
Amer released a statement about the transfer through Smouha’s official website, mentioning that all terms have been agreed and only the medical is yet to be done.
He also pointed out that the offer for Hamoudi was less than the club’s valuation of the player, but they agreed to the deal because of the player’s wishes.
As unveiled by president Amer, the playmaker will be travelling to Switzerland on the 25th of July to have his medical with the Swiss outfit in a deal worth €800,000 and 15% of any resale value for the player.
Concluding, Amer wished the 23-year-old the best of luck with his future endeavours in Europe that will positively reflect on him as a player and on Egyptian football as a whole, before reassuring that the player will be able to continue Mohamed Salah’s journey with FC Basel.