The Windy City Open 2017, which will kick off on Thursday in...
- Squash: 20 Egyptians to participate in Windy City Open main draw
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
Smouha president confirms Hamoudi set for Basel medical after agreeing terms
Several new details regarding the Hamoudi deal to FC Basel were revealed after Farag Amer, Smouha’s president, confirmed that the 23-year-old will be travelling to Switzerland after their clash with Zamalek in Egypt’s Cup final.
Amer released a statement about the transfer through Smouha’s official website, mentioning that all terms have been agreed and only the medical is yet to be done.
He also pointed out that the offer for Hamoudi was less than the club’s valuation of the player, but they agreed to the deal because of the player’s wishes.
As unveiled by president Amer, the playmaker will be travelling to Switzerland on the 25th of July to have his medical with the Swiss outfit in a deal worth €800,000 and 15% of any resale value for the player.
Concluding, Amer wished the 23-year-old the best of luck with his future endeavours in Europe that will positively reflect on him as a player and on Egyptian football as a whole, before reassuring that the player will be able to continue Mohamed Salah’s journey with FC Basel.