Belgian manager Georges Leekens has been appointed coach of the Algerian national...
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
- Maqassa come from behind to beat Ismaily in the 94th minute
- Volleyball: Egypt win Women’s U-23 African Championship
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
Smouha president confirms Hamoudi set for Basel medical after agreeing terms
Several new details regarding the Hamoudi deal to FC Basel were revealed after Farag Amer, Smouha’s president, confirmed that the 23-year-old will be travelling to Switzerland after their clash with Zamalek in Egypt’s Cup final.
Amer released a statement about the transfer through Smouha’s official website, mentioning that all terms have been agreed and only the medical is yet to be done.
He also pointed out that the offer for Hamoudi was less than the club’s valuation of the player, but they agreed to the deal because of the player’s wishes.
As unveiled by president Amer, the playmaker will be travelling to Switzerland on the 25th of July to have his medical with the Swiss outfit in a deal worth €800,000 and 15% of any resale value for the player.
Concluding, Amer wished the 23-year-old the best of luck with his future endeavours in Europe that will positively reflect on him as a player and on Egyptian football as a whole, before reassuring that the player will be able to continue Mohamed Salah’s journey with FC Basel.