Zimbabwean forward, Khamat Billiat, is glad that he stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns’...
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
- Sundowns’ midfielder Keagan Dolly: Hard work pays off
- EXCLUSIVE | ZESCO star Clatous Chama on the verge of joining Ittihad of Alexandria
- Egypt draw Zambia and Mali in U-20 Africa Cup of Nations
- OFFICIAL: 75,000 allowed to attend Egypt qualifier against Ghana
- Momen Soliman: the best team won and Fathi could leave in January
- Pitso Mosimane targets Zamalek duo ahead of FIFA Club World Cup
- Mortada Mansour: ‘Magic and sorcery’ cost us
- Salah scores and assists in 4-1 win over Palermo
- VIDEO: Zamalek defeat Sundowns in Egypt but lose Champions League final
Kahraba’s Grasshoppers face Lille in UEFA Champions League
Young Egyptian forward Mahmoud Kahraba could make his Grasshopper Zurich debut against French side Lille, as the two sides were drawn together in the third qualifying round of the 2014/2015 UEFA Champions League.
Following the draw for the preliminary stages of the UEFA Champions League that was conducted in Nyon, Switzerland on Friday, the Swiss side are set to face Lille on July 29/30 in the first match of their journey to qualify for the Champions League group stages.
Kahraba now has a great opportunity to prove himself to his coach and gain his team-mates’ trust on the pitch as he may very well be handed his official debut against the talented Ligue 1 side, who boast the likes of Nigeria’s Vincent Enyeama and Ivory Coast’s Salomon Kalou among their ranks.
The winner over the two legs will qualify to the definitive round that will lead to the Champions League group stages.