After two successive defeats in the league, Zamalek returned to winning ways...
- VIDEO: Ayman Hefny scores brace in Zamalek 3-2 victory over El-Gaish
- Messi to visit Egypt for medical campaign
- Egypt U-20 defeat Kenya 3-2 in friendly ahead of AFCON
- Hossam Hassan: Africa believes in sorcery
- AFCON MVP Christian Bassogog moves to China
- Egypt court upholds 10 death sentences in Port Said stadium massacre
- Al Ahly set date for Bidvest Wits CAF Champions League clash
- AS Roma star Mohamed Salah: I’m happy to be back
- Talaat Youssef leads Al-Ahli Tripoli to CAF Champions League round of 32
- Egypt opponents Mali announce U-20 AFCON squad
Minister working towards solution for Salah’s military issue
The Minister of Youth Affairs and Sports is reportedly working towards a solution to Mohamed Salah’s mandatory military service.
According to Al Shorouk News, Minister of Youth Affairs and Sports Khaled Abdel-Aziz has contacted the Minister of Higher Education in order to end the issue, and the former ensured that the saga is to be solved in ‘a matter of hours’.
The report also states that the laws guarantee exemptions to professional players that represent Egypt internationally.
It is also worth mentioning that if the issue is not solved out in the coming days, the Egyptian international will have to return to his homeland for mandatory military service.