Hany Zada, a member of the Zamalek board, spoke to ON Sport...
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
Minister working towards solution for Salah’s military issue
The Minister of Youth Affairs and Sports is reportedly working towards a solution to Mohamed Salah’s mandatory military service.
According to Al Shorouk News, Minister of Youth Affairs and Sports Khaled Abdel-Aziz has contacted the Minister of Higher Education in order to end the issue, and the former ensured that the saga is to be solved in ‘a matter of hours’.
The report also states that the laws guarantee exemptions to professional players that represent Egypt internationally.
It is also worth mentioning that if the issue is not solved out in the coming days, the Egyptian international will have to return to his homeland for mandatory military service.