The Egyptian national team has been valued to be the 25th most...
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
- Handball: Al Ahly reach Cup semis, Zamalek eliminated
- Elmohamady: Egypt closer than ever to reaching World Cup
- Warda vows to fight for regular spot in Egypt squad
- CAF president Ahmad supports Morocco 2026 World Cup bid
Minister working towards solution for Salah’s military issue
The Minister of Youth Affairs and Sports is reportedly working towards a solution to Mohamed Salah’s mandatory military service.
According to Al Shorouk News, Minister of Youth Affairs and Sports Khaled Abdel-Aziz has contacted the Minister of Higher Education in order to end the issue, and the former ensured that the saga is to be solved in ‘a matter of hours’.
The report also states that the laws guarantee exemptions to professional players that represent Egypt internationally.
It is also worth mentioning that if the issue is not solved out in the coming days, the Egyptian international will have to return to his homeland for mandatory military service.