Egypt international Sam Morsy scored as Wigan claimed a 2-1 victory over...
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
- Egypt name 36 players for CHAN 2018 qualifiers
- Ghana hold off Mali to reach AFCON 2017 quarter finals
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
- Al Nasr Lel Ta’deen appoint Gert Heerkes as new manager
- Egypt to warm up in changing rooms ahead of Uganda clash
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
Minister working towards solution for Salah’s military issue
The Minister of Youth Affairs and Sports is reportedly working towards a solution to Mohamed Salah’s mandatory military service.
According to Al Shorouk News, Minister of Youth Affairs and Sports Khaled Abdel-Aziz has contacted the Minister of Higher Education in order to end the issue, and the former ensured that the saga is to be solved in ‘a matter of hours’.
The report also states that the laws guarantee exemptions to professional players that represent Egypt internationally.
It is also worth mentioning that if the issue is not solved out in the coming days, the Egyptian international will have to return to his homeland for mandatory military service.