The round one fixtures for the Men’s World Squash Championship 2016 have been released. ...
- Men’s World Squash Championship draw released
- Hull Tigers Academy prospect Ahmed Salam bags hat-trick in U18 game
- Gaber’s FC Basel battle back to draw against Lugano
- Zamalek manager says back-up keeper Gennesh to start against Sundowns
- Hamoudi: The players did what they had to do, no one held back
- Mido gives outrageous vow if Zamalek win CAF Champions League
- Zamalek’s Ibrahim Salah believes nothing is impossible ahead of final showdown
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley finally end winless streak
- Mohamed Elneny features in Arsenal’s goalless draw with Middlesbrough
- RC Lens dominated at home but earn draw against Reims
Zamalek reject Marítimo offer for Mohamed Ibrahim
Marítimo, 6th in the Liga Zon Sagres last season, saw their €150,000 offer for Mohamed Ibrahim rejected by Zamalek.
The Madeira club are reportedly going to double their offer soon, according to FilGoal, but the White Knights say that the playmaker will not leave the club for any value under two million Euros.
Ibrahim is considered to be one of Egypt’s biggest prospects and has 14 senior caps for the Pharaohs, scoring five goals. The attacking midfielder has also represented Egypt in the 2012 Toulon Tournament and the 2011 U-20 World Cup, where he became the first African to score a hat-trick in the tournament.
The Egyptian was also heavily linked with Málaga throughout 2013, but the negotiations were eventually put on hold.
Ibrahim is also known for expressing his wish to leave Zamalek on multiple occasions and was recently banned by Zamalek coach Mido after implying that players in the Egyptian league should be tested for doping. He was later recalled to the squad.