Egypt’s Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ excluded from squad as Benfica defeats Braga one nil...
- Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ excluded from squad as Benfica down Braga
- VIDEO: Warda assists twice in PAOK 4-0 win over Veria
- Mohamed Salah scores in Roma’s 4-1 win against Torino
- VIDEO: Keeper Busca’s heroics help Al Masry advance in Confederation Cup
- VIDEO: Al Ahly return to winning ways after beating Arab Contractors
- Zamalek to face Nigeria’s Enugu Rangers in CAF Champions League
- Former Al Ahly manager Garrido sacked by Al-Ettifaq
- VIDEO: Smouha edge Maqassa in seven-goal thriller
- Zambia announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Shikabala excluded from Zamalek squad against Tala’a El-Gaish
Zamalek reject Marítimo offer for Mohamed Ibrahim
Marítimo, 6th in the Liga Zon Sagres last season, saw their €150,000 offer for Mohamed Ibrahim rejected by Zamalek.
The Madeira club are reportedly going to double their offer soon, according to FilGoal, but the White Knights say that the playmaker will not leave the club for any value under two million Euros.
Ibrahim is considered to be one of Egypt’s biggest prospects and has 14 senior caps for the Pharaohs, scoring five goals. The attacking midfielder has also represented Egypt in the 2012 Toulon Tournament and the 2011 U-20 World Cup, where he became the first African to score a hat-trick in the tournament.
The Egyptian was also heavily linked with Málaga throughout 2013, but the negotiations were eventually put on hold.
Ibrahim is also known for expressing his wish to leave Zamalek on multiple occasions and was recently banned by Zamalek coach Mido after implying that players in the Egyptian league should be tested for doping. He was later recalled to the squad.