Saad Samir capitalized on a bizarre error from goalkeeper Mohamed Abou-Gabal as...
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
Zamalek reject Marítimo offer for Mohamed Ibrahim
Marítimo, 6th in the Liga Zon Sagres last season, saw their €150,000 offer for Mohamed Ibrahim rejected by Zamalek.
The Madeira club are reportedly going to double their offer soon, according to FilGoal, but the White Knights say that the playmaker will not leave the club for any value under two million Euros.
Ibrahim is considered to be one of Egypt’s biggest prospects and has 14 senior caps for the Pharaohs, scoring five goals. The attacking midfielder has also represented Egypt in the 2012 Toulon Tournament and the 2011 U-20 World Cup, where he became the first African to score a hat-trick in the tournament.
The Egyptian was also heavily linked with Málaga throughout 2013, but the negotiations were eventually put on hold.
Ibrahim is also known for expressing his wish to leave Zamalek on multiple occasions and was recently banned by Zamalek coach Mido after implying that players in the Egyptian league should be tested for doping. He was later recalled to the squad.