Egypt international and Al-Ittihad winger Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba talked about his performance...
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Ahmed El-Ahmar receives honorary medal from El-Sisi
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
Sedky launches scathing attack on officials
Smouha coach Hamada Sedky said that the refereeing decision won the Egypt Cup final for the White Knights.
Speaking in the post match press conference after the game, Sedky said that referee Gehad Greisha was the prime reason for his side’s loss.
“We lost the final because of the poor refereeing,” he said. “Gehad Greisha looked petrified.
“Greisha unjustly sent off Tarek Hamed, in addition to failing to show Ahmed Tawfik red.
“Greisha was the referee for Smouha-Zamalek in the final phase of the league, and his performance in the first game was also subpar.
“Referees treat Smouha as if we are a Division B team, nevertheless I’d like to thank my board and the players for what they’ve done”.