Ghana FA vice president George Afriyie is pleased that Andre Ayew...
- INTERVIEW | Ahmad Fahmy – Fantasy Premier League’s current number one overall
- Ghana FA vice president announces readiness of Ayew and Asamoah for Egypt clash
- Mouscron coach: Trezeguet most talented player in our team
- Fabio Petruzzi: Salah added value to Roma
- Ghana’s David Accam confident of beating Egypt
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
Sedky launches scathing attack on officials
Smouha coach Hamada Sedky said that the refereeing decision won the Egypt Cup final for the White Knights.
Zamalek won the Egypt Cup on Saturday by beating the Blues 1-0 courtesy of Hazem Emam’s strike one minute from time.
Speaking in the post match press conference after the game, Sedky said that referee Gehad Greisha was the prime reason for his side’s loss.
“We lost the final because of the poor refereeing,” he said. “Gehad Greisha looked petrified.
“Greisha unjustly sent off Tarek Hamed, in addition to failing to show Ahmed Tawfik red.
“Greisha was the referee for Smouha-Zamalek in the final phase of the league, and his performance in the first game was also subpar.
“Referees treat Smouha as if we are a Division B team, nevertheless I’d like to thank my board and the players for what they’ve done”.