Ghana and FC Schalke left-back Baba Rahman was ruled out of the African...
- Baba Rahman to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Egypt keeper Ahmed El-Shennawy sheds light on AFCON injury
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
- Maqassa sign Wadi Degla’s Ragab Nabil
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
Sedky launches scathing attack on officials
Smouha coach Hamada Sedky said that the refereeing decision won the Egypt Cup final for the White Knights.
Speaking in the post match press conference after the game, Sedky said that referee Gehad Greisha was the prime reason for his side’s loss.
“We lost the final because of the poor refereeing,” he said. “Gehad Greisha looked petrified.
“Greisha unjustly sent off Tarek Hamed, in addition to failing to show Ahmed Tawfik red.
“Greisha was the referee for Smouha-Zamalek in the final phase of the league, and his performance in the first game was also subpar.
“Referees treat Smouha as if we are a Division B team, nevertheless I’d like to thank my board and the players for what they’ve done”.