Egypt’s Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ excluded from squad as Benfica defeats Braga one nil...
- Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ excluded from squad as Benfica down Braga
- VIDEO: Warda assists twice in PAOK 4-0 win over Veria
- Mohamed Salah scores in Roma’s 4-1 win against Torino
- VIDEO: Keeper Busca’s heroics help Al Masry advance in Confederation Cup
- VIDEO: Al Ahly return to winning ways after beating Arab Contractors
- Zamalek to face Nigeria’s Enugu Rangers in CAF Champions League
- Former Al Ahly manager Garrido sacked by Al-Ettifaq
- VIDEO: Smouha edge Maqassa in seven-goal thriller
- Zambia announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Shikabala excluded from Zamalek squad against Tala’a El-Gaish
Zamalek’s Ahmed Eid signs new three-year deal
Zamalek attacker Ahmed Eid Abdel-Malek has extended his contract with the Whites for three seasons.
The 34 year old linked up with his former coach Tarek El-Ashry at Libyan side Al Ahly Benghazi on a 6 month loan deal in January having been left frustrated for not receiving unpaid wages.
Upon his arrival to the club in January 2013, following lengthy negotiations for his transfer from Harras El-Hodoud, he signed a 2 and a half year deal expecting to receive one million EGP in his first season, 2.5 million EGP in his second, and 3 million EGP in his third.
After the expiry of the loan, Ahmed Eid has returned to Egypt and committed his future to the Whites, under the recent financial splurge of Mortada Mansour’s reign.
The Egypt international veteran has over 50 caps with the Pharaohs and has scored 7 international goals.