Egypt international Ahmed Hamoudi scored to help Al-Batin secure a 1-1 home...
- VIDEO: Hamoudi scores as Al Batin, Al-Qadisiyah share spoils
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
Zamalek’s Ahmed Eid signs new three-year deal
The 34 year old linked up with his former coach Tarek El-Ashry at Libyan side Al Ahly Benghazi on a 6 month loan deal in January having been left frustrated for not receiving unpaid wages.
Upon his arrival to the club in January 2013, following lengthy negotiations for his transfer from Harras El-Hodoud, he signed a 2 and a half year deal expecting to receive one million EGP in his first season, 2.5 million EGP in his second, and 3 million EGP in his third.
After the expiry of the loan, Ahmed Eid has returned to Egypt and committed his future to the Whites, under the recent financial splurge of Mortada Mansour’s reign.
The Egypt international veteran has over 50 caps with the Pharaohs and has scored 7 international goals.