Al Ahly have revealed an official request from Spanish club Villarreal CF...
- Villarreal invite Al Ahly’s Nasser Maher to trial period
- UAE side Al Ain withdraw from Arab Club Championship
- Salah nets brace as Roma comfortably defeat Pescara 4-1
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli suffer a shocking defeat to Bunyodkor
- VIDEO: Abdelfattah howler helps Zamalek beat Al Masry 1-0
- EFA suspend Ismaily’s midfielder, Ahmed Hossam Mido
- Smouha stunned by fifth ACL injury this season
- Basketball: Sporting Club wins Egypt Cup after beating Al Ahly
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
Zamalek’s Ahmed Eid signs new three-year deal
Zamalek attacker Ahmed Eid Abdel-Malek has extended his contract with the Whites for three seasons.
The 34 year old linked up with his former coach Tarek El-Ashry at Libyan side Al Ahly Benghazi on a 6 month loan deal in January having been left frustrated for not receiving unpaid wages.
Upon his arrival to the club in January 2013, following lengthy negotiations for his transfer from Harras El-Hodoud, he signed a 2 and a half year deal expecting to receive one million EGP in his first season, 2.5 million EGP in his second, and 3 million EGP in his third.
After the expiry of the loan, Ahmed Eid has returned to Egypt and committed his future to the Whites, under the recent financial splurge of Mortada Mansour’s reign.
The Egypt international veteran has over 50 caps with the Pharaohs and has scored 7 international goals.