KingFut covers all the action as Egypt take on Mali in their...
- LIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
- Mali goalkeeper Diakite and midfielder Traoré injured before Egypt match
- Cuper: Expect more than 11 players participating in AFCON
- Mali coach: We have equal chances with Egypt and Ghana
- AFCON Roundup: Surprising results in Group C
- Sam Morsy commits future to Wigan until 2019
Zamalek’s Ahmed Eid signs new three-year deal
Zamalek attacker Ahmed Eid Abdel-Malek has extended his contract with the Whites for three seasons.
The 34 year old linked up with his former coach Tarek El-Ashry at Libyan side Al Ahly Benghazi on a 6 month loan deal in January having been left frustrated for not receiving unpaid wages.
Upon his arrival to the club in January 2013, following lengthy negotiations for his transfer from Harras El-Hodoud, he signed a 2 and a half year deal expecting to receive one million EGP in his first season, 2.5 million EGP in his second, and 3 million EGP in his third.
After the expiry of the loan, Ahmed Eid has returned to Egypt and committed his future to the Whites, under the recent financial splurge of Mortada Mansour’s reign.
The Egypt international veteran has over 50 caps with the Pharaohs and has scored 7 international goals.