Egypt clinched the 2016 Women’s World Team Squash Championship title after beating...
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
- Spalletti comments on Salah’s absence ahead of Rome Derby
Zamalek’s Ahmed Eid signs new three-year deal
Zamalek attacker Ahmed Eid Abdel-Malek has extended his contract with the Whites for three seasons.
The 34 year old linked up with his former coach Tarek El-Ashry at Libyan side Al Ahly Benghazi on a 6 month loan deal in January having been left frustrated for not receiving unpaid wages.
Upon his arrival to the club in January 2013, following lengthy negotiations for his transfer from Harras El-Hodoud, he signed a 2 and a half year deal expecting to receive one million EGP in his first season, 2.5 million EGP in his second, and 3 million EGP in his third.
After the expiry of the loan, Ahmed Eid has returned to Egypt and committed his future to the Whites, under the recent financial splurge of Mortada Mansour’s reign.
The Egypt international veteran has over 50 caps with the Pharaohs and has scored 7 international goals.