The Egyptian national team has been valued to be the 25th most...
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
- Handball: Al Ahly reach Cup semis, Zamalek eliminated
- Elmohamady: Egypt closer than ever to reaching World Cup
- Warda vows to fight for regular spot in Egypt squad
- CAF president Ahmad supports Morocco 2026 World Cup bid
Official: Zamalek sign Egypt goalkeeper El-Shennawy
Zamalek, the recently crowned Egypt Cup winners, have managed to secure the signing of Al Masry’s star goalkeeper Ahmed El-Shennawy on a three-year deal for a reported fee of 6 million EGP, to compensate for the departure of the team’s captain Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed.
However, the 23-year-old Egyptian goalkeeper spent the 2013/2014 season playing for Al Masry following their return to the Egyptian Premier League.
It’s well worth mentioning that Mortada Mansour was looking to sign Egypt’s legendary goalkeeper, Essam El-Hadary, however, the signing was vetoed by Zamalek’s manager, Ahmed Hossam Mido.