Saad Samir capitalized on a bizarre error from goalkeeper Mohamed Abou-Gabal as...
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
Official: Zamalek sign Egypt goalkeeper El-Shennawy
Zamalek, the recently crowned Egypt Cup winners, have managed to secure the signing of Al Masry’s star goalkeeper Ahmed El-Shennawy on a three-year deal for a reported fee of 6 million EGP, to compensate for the departure of the team’s captain Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed.
However, the 23-year-old Egyptian goalkeeper spent the 2013/2014 season playing for Al Masry following their return to the Egyptian Premier League.
It’s well worth mentioning that Mortada Mansour was looking to sign Egypt’s legendary goalkeeper, Essam El-Hadary, however, the signing was vetoed by Zamalek’s manager, Ahmed Hossam Mido.