The UEFA Champions League trophy will visit Cairo on a two-day tour...
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
- Former Enugu Rangers coach: Zamalek are not invincible
- Le Havre’s Taher Mohamed to play just 2 matches at U-20 AFCON
- Mohamed Abdelshafy features as Al Ahli beat Bunyodkor
- Ifeanyi Ubah: Al Masry scored through a controversial penalty
Ismaily to sign Kotoko striker Abdul-Aziz Yusif
Egyptian Premier League side Ismaily are set to sign forward Abdul-Aziz Yusif from Ghanaian side Asante Kotoko.
Asante Kotoko have confirmed the club allowed their striker to have this exercise with the Egyptian side but failed to reveal whether both clubs had agreed a deal or not.
Published by Ghana Soccer Net, Aziz told Metro FM in Kumasi before leaving for Egypt: “Yes, I am leaving Kotoko to Club Ismaily in Egypt.
“I am going for medicals, once I pass, I will join them [Ismaily].”
“Discussions over the duration of the contract and personal terms will be discussed when I get there.”
“I don’t want the Kotoko fans to be angry with my decision but rather to understand that in football, players have to take their chances as and when they come.”
The 22-year-old was instrumental in Asante Kotoko’s double last season, winning both the Ghanaian Premier League and the FA Cup for the first time in the club’s history.
The former Real Tamale United striker joined Kotoko in January 2013 on a three-year deal.