Former Tottenham Hotspur striker Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’ has given an outrageous vow...
- Mido gives outrageous vow if Zamalek win CAF Champions League
- Zamalek’s Ibrahim Salah believes nothing is impossible ahead of final showdown
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley finally end winless streak
- Mohamed Elneny features in Arsenal’s goalless draw with Middlesbrough
- RC Lens dominated at home but earn draw against Reims
- Pitso: We can go to the match without training
- Billiat lauds Pitso Mosimane’s methods ahead of Zamalek tie
- Sundowns’ keeper Onyango on Zamalek clash: It’s not done yet
- Emmanuel Amuneke open to managing Zamalek
- EXCLUSIVE | CAF reveal stance from Sundowns training venue problems
Ismaily to sign Kotoko striker Abdul-Aziz Yusif
Egyptian Premier League side Ismaily are set to sign forward Abdul-Aziz Yusif from Ghanaian side Asante Kotoko.
The striker has left Ghana and will arrive in Egypt today (Tuesday) to go through all formalities including having his medical and contract talks as well.
Asante Kotoko have confirmed the club allowed their striker to have this exercise with the Egyptian side but failed to reveal whether both clubs had agreed a deal or not.
Published by Ghana Soccer Net, Aziz told Metro FM in Kumasi before leaving for Egypt: “Yes, I am leaving Kotoko to Club Ismaily in Egypt.
“I am going for medicals, once I pass, I will join them [Ismaily].”
“Discussions over the duration of the contract and personal terms will be discussed when I get there.”
“I don’t want the Kotoko fans to be angry with my decision but rather to understand that in football, players have to take their chances as and when they come.”
The 22-year-old was instrumental in Asante Kotoko’s double last season, winning both the Ghanaian Premier League and the FA Cup for the first time in the club’s history.
The former Real Tamale United striker joined Kotoko in January 2013 on a three-year deal.