Hossam El-Badry has announced his 21-man squad facing Misr El-Maqassa in the 13th...
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
Ismaily to sign Kotoko striker Abdul-Aziz Yusif
Egyptian Premier League side Ismaily are set to sign forward Abdul-Aziz Yusif from Ghanaian side Asante Kotoko.
The striker has left Ghana and will arrive in Egypt today (Tuesday) to go through all formalities including having his medical and contract talks as well.
Asante Kotoko have confirmed the club allowed their striker to have this exercise with the Egyptian side but failed to reveal whether both clubs had agreed a deal or not.
Published by Ghana Soccer Net, Aziz told Metro FM in Kumasi before leaving for Egypt: “Yes, I am leaving Kotoko to Club Ismaily in Egypt.
“I am going for medicals, once I pass, I will join them [Ismaily].”
“Discussions over the duration of the contract and personal terms will be discussed when I get there.”
“I don’t want the Kotoko fans to be angry with my decision but rather to understand that in football, players have to take their chances as and when they come.”
The 22-year-old was instrumental in Asante Kotoko’s double last season, winning both the Ghanaian Premier League and the FA Cup for the first time in the club’s history.
The former Real Tamale United striker joined Kotoko in January 2013 on a three-year deal.