Umm Salal beat Al-Shahania Sports Club 2-1 to knock them out of...
- Mahmoud Gaber lead Umm Salal to Emir Cup quarter-finals
- Paredes: Salah is the player I look to find more than any other
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
- Inter planning €60m double swoop for Roma’s duo Salah and Manolas
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
- Below-par Zamalek held to goalless draw by Tanta
- Al Masry miss chance to close gap on Zamalek with defeat against Ismaily
- Al Ahly set date for Zanaco Champions League encounter
- EXCLUSIVE | Ngoufonja to challenge Abou Rida in race to FIFA Council
Elmohamady features for 45 minutes in Hull friendly
The Tigers managed a 2-0 win over League Two outfit York City thanks to goals from Nigerian Sone Aluke and Ivorian Yannick Sagbo on Wednesday night.
Ahmed Elmohamady started at right-back and played the entire first half before Steve Bruce replaced the majority of his initial eleven at half-time.
In the eighth minute, he 26-year-old Elmohamady produced a cross into Robert Snodgrass, who tapped the ball into the back of the net; however, the goal was ruled out since Elmo had knocked the ball out of play as he produced the cross.
This wasn’t Elmo’s first pre-season friendly, having played a full 90 minutes earlier in the week.