Egypt international Ahmed Hamoudi scored to help Al-Batin secure a 1-1 home...
- VIDEO: Hamoudi scores as Al Batin, Al-Qadisiyah share spoils
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
Elmohamady features for 45 minutes in Hull friendly
The Tigers managed a 2-0 win over League Two outfit York City thanks to goals from Nigerian Sone Aluke and Ivorian Yannick Sagbo on Wednesday night.
Ahmed Elmohamady started at right-back and played the entire first half before Steve Bruce replaced the majority of his initial eleven at half-time.
In the eighth minute, he 26-year-old Elmohamady produced a cross into Robert Snodgrass, who tapped the ball into the back of the net; however, the goal was ruled out since Elmo had knocked the ball out of play as he produced the cross.
This wasn’t Elmo’s first pre-season friendly, having played a full 90 minutes earlier in the week.