Saad Samir capitalized on a bizarre error from goalkeeper Mohamed Abou-Gabal as...
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
Elmohamady features for 45 minutes in Hull friendly
The Tigers managed a 2-0 win over League Two outfit York City thanks to goals from Nigerian Sone Aluke and Ivorian Yannick Sagbo on Wednesday night.
Ahmed Elmohamady started at right-back and played the entire first half before Steve Bruce replaced the majority of his initial eleven at half-time.
In the eighth minute, he 26-year-old Elmohamady produced a cross into Robert Snodgrass, who tapped the ball into the back of the net; however, the goal was ruled out since Elmo had knocked the ball out of play as he produced the cross.
This wasn’t Elmo’s first pre-season friendly, having played a full 90 minutes earlier in the week.