Roma grabbed a fantastic 3-1 away win over Inter Milan at the...
- Egypt-owned Lierse fail to reach promotion playoffs
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
- EFA announce date for Arab Club Championship draw
- Al Ahly and Wadi Degla fined following league match controversy
- Karim Nedved confirms receiving an offer from La Liga club
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
Elmohamady features for 45 minutes in Hull friendly
The Tigers managed a 2-0 win over League Two outfit York City thanks to goals from Nigerian Sone Aluke and Ivorian Yannick Sagbo on Wednesday night.
Ahmed Elmohamady started at right-back and played the entire first half before Steve Bruce replaced the majority of his initial eleven at half-time.
In the eighth minute, he 26-year-old Elmohamady produced a cross into Robert Snodgrass, who tapped the ball into the back of the net; however, the goal was ruled out since Elmo had knocked the ball out of play as he produced the cross.
This wasn’t Elmo’s first pre-season friendly, having played a full 90 minutes earlier in the week.