Roma grabbed a fantastic 3-1 away win over Inter Milan at the...
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
- EFA announce date for Arab Club Championship draw
- Al Ahly and Wadi Degla fined following league match controversy
- Karim Nedved confirms receiving an offer from La Liga club
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
EXCLUSIVE: Egypt’s Rami Rabia signs for Sporting Lisbon
KingFut.com understands 21-year-old Egyptian centre-back Rami Rabia has agreed terms with Sporting Lisbon.
Rabia, who has two goals in eight caps for Egypt, is now set to join Sporting from Al Ahly after the club’s next match with Sewe Sport in the CAF Confederation Cup on Saturday.
The defender, who can also play as a defensive midfielder, will join the Lisbon-based club on what is expected to be a five-year deal.
Former Al Ahly captain Wael Gomaa, whose recently taken a new role as the club’s football director following his retirement, confirmed this week that negotiations were still ongoing with the Portuguese giants.
“We do not stand as an obstacle in the way of Rabia or any other player,” Gomaa confirmed, before adding that the Ahly player should honour his contract until any potential deal is completed.
The transfer fee Al Ahly will receive for Rabia’s services is said to be around €750,000, half of the club’s valuation of the defender.