Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
EXCLUSIVE: Egypt’s Rami Rabia signs for Sporting Lisbon
KingFut.com understands 21-year-old Egyptian centre-back Rami Rabia has agreed terms with Sporting Lisbon.
Sporting, who also have Egypt international Mahmoud ‘Shikabala’ Abdel-Razek among their ranks, have been chasing Rabia since May.
Rabia, who has two goals in eight caps for Egypt, is now set to join Sporting from Al Ahly after the club’s next match with Sewe Sport in the CAF Confederation Cup on Saturday.
The defender, who can also play as a defensive midfielder, will join the Lisbon-based club on what is expected to be a five-year deal.
Former Al Ahly captain Wael Gomaa, whose recently taken a new role as the club’s football director following his retirement, confirmed this week that negotiations were still ongoing with the Portuguese giants.
“We do not stand as an obstacle in the way of Rabia or any other player,” Gomaa confirmed, before adding that the Ahly player should honour his contract until any potential deal is completed.
The transfer fee Al Ahly will receive for Rabia’s services is said to be around €750,000, half of the club’s valuation of the defender.