Arsenal coach Arsene Wenger made a round up on the team’s injured...
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
- Egypt features in list of referees for 2017 AFCON
- Anderlecht coach: Trezeguet is developing well away from the spotlight
Gaafar signs for ENPPI despite contract renewal
The wantaway striker signed a new 3-year contract with the White Castle on Tuesday in spite of his fall-out with coach Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’ during the 2013/2014 season.
Reports suggest that Gaafar had agreed to sign a new contract after coming to an agreement with the club to waive some of his outstanding wages on Monday.
Following an unusual turn of events however, Gaafar was released by Zamalek the following day and will now be joining ENPPI on a free transfer, signing a 4-year contract in the process.
It is also worth mentioning that Gaafar moved to Zamalek from Etisalat in July 2009, scoring 33 goals in 117 appearances for the Royals.