Egypt international Sam Morsy scored as Wigan claimed a 2-1 victory over...
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
- Egypt name 36 players for CHAN 2018 qualifiers
- Ghana hold off Mali to reach AFCON 2017 quarter finals
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
- Al Nasr Lel Ta’deen appoint Gert Heerkes as new manager
- Egypt to warm up in changing rooms ahead of Uganda clash
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
Gaafar signs for ENPPI despite contract renewal
The wantaway striker signed a new 3-year contract with the White Castle on Tuesday in spite of his fall-out with coach Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’ during the 2013/2014 season.
Reports suggest that Gaafar had agreed to sign a new contract after coming to an agreement with the club to waive some of his outstanding wages on Monday.
Following an unusual turn of events however, Gaafar was released by Zamalek the following day and will now be joining ENPPI on a free transfer, signing a 4-year contract in the process.
It is also worth mentioning that Gaafar moved to Zamalek from Etisalat in July 2009, scoring 33 goals in 117 appearances for the Royals.