Egypt’s Amr Warda has been voted as PAOK’s best player as he...
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
- Former Enugu Rangers coach: Zamalek are not invincible
- Le Havre’s Taher Mohamed to play just 2 matches at U-20 AFCON
- Mohamed Abdelshafy features as Al Ahli beat Bunyodkor
- Ifeanyi Ubah: Al Masry scored through a controversial penalty
- Lionel Messi speaks about Egypt’s greatness and pyramids
- Cameroon announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Veteran striker Emad Meteb discusses his future at Al Ahly
- South Africa announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
Gaafar signs for ENPPI despite contract renewal
The wantaway striker signed a new 3-year contract with the White Castle on Tuesday in spite of his fall-out with coach Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’ during the 2013/2014 season.
Reports suggest that Gaafar had agreed to sign a new contract after coming to an agreement with the club to waive some of his outstanding wages on Monday.
Following an unusual turn of events however, Gaafar was released by Zamalek the following day and will now be joining ENPPI on a free transfer, signing a 4-year contract in the process.
It is also worth mentioning that Gaafar moved to Zamalek from Etisalat in July 2009, scoring 33 goals in 117 appearances for the Royals.