Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull to host Newcastle in EFL Cup quarterfinal
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
Gaafar signs for ENPPI despite contract renewal
The wantaway striker signed a new 3-year contract with the White Castle on Tuesday in spite of his fall-out with coach Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’ during the 2013/2014 season.
Reports suggest that Gaafar had agreed to sign a new contract after coming to an agreement with the club to waive some of his outstanding wages on Monday.
Following an unusual turn of events however, Gaafar was released by Zamalek the following day and will now be joining ENPPI on a free transfer, signing a 4-year contract in the process.
It is also worth mentioning that Gaafar moved to Zamalek from Etisalat in July 2009, scoring 33 goals in 117 appearances for the Royals.