Saad Samir capitalized on a bizarre error from goalkeeper Mohamed Abou-Gabal as...
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
Ismaily finalise Essam El-Hadary deal
Wadi Degla goalkeeper Essam El-Hadary has officially re-signed for Ismaily in a deal believed to be worth 2 million EGP (€200,000).
Hadary’s agent Mohamed Shiha revealed that the 41-year-old goalkeeping legend has signed a two-year contract with the Dervishes, keeping him at the club until 2017.
According to Al Masry Al Youm, the former Al Ahly goalkeeper is set to earn 1 million EGP (€100,000) per annum, but club president Mohamed Abou El-Souod wants to lower his wage to 600,000 EGP (€60,000).
It is also worth mentioning that ex-Smouha goalkeeper Amir Abdel-Hamid will replace Hadary at Wadi Degla after signing a two-year contract with the Yellow-Blacks.