In an intensive interview with France Football Magazine, Mohamed Salah reflected on...
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
- Salah speaks about youth, idols
- Mohamed Salah: “Our group is tough, but we are Egypt”
- Official: Egypt’s Ahmed Sayed ‘Zizo’ joins Nacional on loan from Lierse
- AFCON Roundup: Ivory Coast draw as Morocco beat Togo
- Egypt did not play badly against Mali, says coach Hector Cuper
- Egypt lose to Sweden, face Croatia in World Handball Championship last 16
- Avram Grant demands injured players’ replacement in AFCON
- Zamalek reject Torino’s offer for Mostafa Fathi
- Malang Diédhiou appointed as referee for Egypt-Uganda game
Ismaily finalise Essam El-Hadary deal
Wadi Degla goalkeeper Essam El-Hadary has officially re-signed for Ismaily in a deal believed to be worth 2 million EGP (€200,000).
Hadary’s agent Mohamed Shiha revealed that the 41-year-old goalkeeping legend has signed a two-year contract with the Dervishes, keeping him at the club until 2017.
According to Al Masry Al Youm, the former Al Ahly goalkeeper is set to earn 1 million EGP (€100,000) per annum, but club president Mohamed Abou El-Souod wants to lower his wage to 600,000 EGP (€60,000).
It is also worth mentioning that ex-Smouha goalkeeper Amir Abdel-Hamid will replace Hadary at Wadi Degla after signing a two-year contract with the Yellow-Blacks.