The Confederation of African Football’s secretary general Hicham El Amrani resigned from...
- CAF secretary general Hicham El Amrani resigns
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
- CAF names referees for Al Masry Confederation Cup playoff match
- Mortada announces Mohamed Helmy’s departure
- Angola appoint Flávio as assistant manager
- SQUASH: Potential all Egyptian men’s final awaits ahead of semi-finals
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
Ismaily finalise Essam El-Hadary deal
Wadi Degla goalkeeper Essam El-Hadary has officially re-signed for Ismaily in a deal believed to be worth 2 million EGP (€200,000).
Hadary’s agent Mohamed Shiha revealed that the 41-year-old goalkeeping legend has signed a two-year contract with the Dervishes, keeping him at the club until 2017.
According to Al Masry Al Youm, the former Al Ahly goalkeeper is set to earn 1 million EGP (€100,000) per annum, but club president Mohamed Abou El-Souod wants to lower his wage to 600,000 EGP (€60,000).
It is also worth mentioning that ex-Smouha goalkeeper Amir Abdel-Hamid will replace Hadary at Wadi Degla after signing a two-year contract with the Yellow-Blacks.