Egypt’s Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ excluded from squad as Benfica defeats Braga one nil...
- Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ excluded from squad as Benfica down Braga
- VIDEO: Warda assists twice in PAOK 4-0 win over Veria
- Mohamed Salah scores in Roma’s 4-1 win against Torino
- VIDEO: Keeper Busca’s heroics help Al Masry advance in Confederation Cup
- VIDEO: Al Ahly return to winning ways after beating Arab Contractors
- Zamalek to face Nigeria’s Enugu Rangers in CAF Champions League
- Former Al Ahly manager Garrido sacked by Al-Ettifaq
- VIDEO: Smouha edge Maqassa in seven-goal thriller
- Zambia announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Shikabala excluded from Zamalek squad against Tala’a El-Gaish
Ismaily finalise Essam El-Hadary deal
Wadi Degla goalkeeper Essam El-Hadary has officially re-signed for Ismaily in a deal believed to be worth 2 million EGP (€200,000).
Hadary’s agent Mohamed Shiha revealed that the 41-year-old goalkeeping legend has signed a two-year contract with the Dervishes, keeping him at the club until 2017.
According to Al Masry Al Youm, the former Al Ahly goalkeeper is set to earn 1 million EGP (€100,000) per annum, but club president Mohamed Abou El-Souod wants to lower his wage to 600,000 EGP (€60,000).
It is also worth mentioning that ex-Smouha goalkeeper Amir Abdel-Hamid will replace Hadary at Wadi Degla after signing a two-year contract with the Yellow-Blacks.