Egypt’s Minister of Youth and Sports Khaled Abdel-Aziz has officially approved on...
- Sports ministry approves establishment of Egyptian Rugby Union
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Trezeguet features as Genk thrash Mouscron
- Egypt’s Amr Warda scores first goal with PAOK
- Hossam El-Badry denies Ali Maaloul departure rumors
- Gennesh excluded as Incaio announces Zamalek squad for Al Masry clash
- Handball: Al Ahly win Africa Cup Winners’ Cup Championship
- Gaber starts in thrilling 2-2 draw against Vaduz
- Ramadan Sobhi’s Stoke fall 2-0 to Swansea City
- 10-man Hull City cruise past Watford with ease
- Wadi Degla women crowned Egypt Cup champions
Ismaily finalise Essam El-Hadary deal
Wadi Degla goalkeeper Essam El-Hadary has officially re-signed for Ismaily in a deal believed to be worth 2 million EGP (€200,000).
Hadary’s agent Mohamed Shiha revealed that the 41-year-old goalkeeping legend has signed a two-year contract with the Dervishes, keeping him at the club until 2017.
According to Al Masry Al Youm, the former Al Ahly goalkeeper is set to earn 1 million EGP (€100,000) per annum, but club president Mohamed Abou El-Souod wants to lower his wage to 600,000 EGP (€60,000).
It is also worth mentioning that ex-Smouha goalkeeper Amir Abdel-Hamid will replace Hadary at Wadi Degla after signing a two-year contract with the Yellow-Blacks.