Egypt will face England in the 2016 Women’s World Team Squash Championship...
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
All four Egyptians play as Nacional draw with Atletico CP
Nacional earned a draw against Atletico CP on Thursday afternoon, in a friendly match that featured four Egyptians – debuts for Mahmoud Ezzat and Ali Fathy, as well as cameos from Aly Ghazal and Saleh Gomaa.
22-year-old Ezzat started in the heart of the defense and played a solid game. Throughout the second half, Nacional manager Manuel Machado continued to make changes. Fathy featured as a second half substitute, getting his first taste of European football.
Aly Ghazal and Saleh Gomaa, the other two Egyptians in Nacional’s ranks, also came on in the second half.
It should be noted that the players’ numbers were revealed prior to this game. Ali Fathy took the number 88, Mahmoud Ezzat took number 4, Aly Ghazal retained his number 66 while Saleh Gomaa took responsibility with the legendary number 10 jersey – possibly hinting at a more advanced role ahead of his first full season with the club, after extending his loan last year.