Hany Zada, a member of the Zamalek board, spoke to ON Sport...
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
All four Egyptians play as Nacional draw with Atletico CP
Nacional earned a draw against Atletico CP on Thursday afternoon, in a friendly match that featured four Egyptians – debuts for Mahmoud Ezzat and Ali Fathy, as well as cameos from Aly Ghazal and Saleh Gomaa.
22-year-old Ezzat started in the heart of the defense and played a solid game. Throughout the second half, Nacional manager Manuel Machado continued to make changes. Fathy featured as a second half substitute, getting his first taste of European football.
Aly Ghazal and Saleh Gomaa, the other two Egyptians in Nacional’s ranks, also came on in the second half.
It should be noted that the players’ numbers were revealed prior to this game. Ali Fathy took the number 88, Mahmoud Ezzat took number 4, Aly Ghazal retained his number 66 while Saleh Gomaa took responsibility with the legendary number 10 jersey – possibly hinting at a more advanced role ahead of his first full season with the club, after extending his loan last year.