Egyptian International Ahmed Hassan Koka featured as SC Braga secured a narrow...
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
Hassan brothers agree Zamalek managerial return
Former Egyptian legendary striker Hossam Hassan and brother Ibrahim agree in principle to return to the club with Hossam as the manager. Negotiations with the Jordanian FA are to start soon.
After meeting in the Northern Coast, it has been agreed that Hossam Hassan will take over next season and he is to be joined by brother Ibrahim, Tarek El-Said and Waleed Badr. The latter two will be taking over from Medhat Abdel-Hady and Sayed Metwally, who were only recently hired by Mido.
“We have reached an agreement with Hossam Hassan to take charge of the team starting from the new season,” Mortada Mansour told reporters after a meeting between the current Jordan national team manager and Zamalek’s board on Wednesday.
Negotiations with the Jordanian FA are expected to start soon since Hossam had only signed a renewal to his contract a few months ago.
Hossam Hassan had a two-year spell as Zamalek manager from 2009 until 2011, replacing Michel De Castal. Although the quality of the team’s performances were elevated and their league position increased from mid-table, Hassan left without winning a title.