After losing the Champions League final on aggregate to Mameloudi Sundowns, Zamalek’s...
- Momen Soliman: the best team won and Fathi could leave in January
- Pitso Mosimane targets Zamalek duo ahead of FIFA Club World Cup
- Mortada Mansour: ‘Magic and sorcery’ cost us
- Salah scores and assists in 4-1 win over Palermo
- VIDEO: Zamalek defeat Sundowns in Egypt but lose Champions League final
- Arab Champions League to return next summer in Egypt
- Warda features as Panetolikos lose to Levadiakos
- Egypt seeded third for Africa U-20 Cup of Nations draw
- LIVE: Zamalek vs Mamelodi Sundowns – 2016 CAF Champions League final
- Mosimane: We won’t be relaxed in the final
Abdallah Gomaa comes off the bench for Union Berlin in stalemate
Abdallah Gomaa makes an impact coming off the bench with FC Union Berlin this Sunday in a 0-0 draw at Karlsruhe.
18-year-old Abdallah Gomaa made a late appearance in 1.FC Union Berlin’s first game of the season in the 2nd Bundesliga as they played away against Karlsruhe, which ended in a 0-0 deadlock.
Karsrule controlled most of the game and were closer to going up. Gomaa came in for midfielder Bjorn Jopek in the 83rd minute and was able to create a chance for Torsten Mattuschka minutes later.
Abdallah, who moved from ENPPI to Union Berlin on a one-and-a-half year loan in January, has been unable to make much of an impression thus far, combining for only 14 minutes in the second half of the 2013/2014 season.
The younger brother of CD Nacional midfielder Saleh Gomaa is looking to have a larger role with Union Berlin this season and possibly helping them become a contender for promotion to the 1st Bundesliga.
Union head back to Berlin to face recently relegated Fortuna Dusseldorf for their first home game of the season on Friday August 8th.