The Windy City Open 2017, which will kick off on Thursday in...
- Squash: 20 Egyptians to participate in Windy City Open main draw
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
Abdallah Gomaa comes off the bench for Union Berlin in stalemate
Abdallah Gomaa makes an impact coming off the bench with FC Union Berlin this Sunday in a 0-0 draw at Karlsruhe.
18-year-old Abdallah Gomaa made a late appearance in 1.FC Union Berlin’s first game of the season in the 2nd Bundesliga as they played away against Karlsruhe, which ended in a 0-0 deadlock.
Karsrule controlled most of the game and were closer to going up. Gomaa came in for midfielder Bjorn Jopek in the 83rd minute and was able to create a chance for Torsten Mattuschka minutes later.
Abdallah, who moved from ENPPI to Union Berlin on a one-and-a-half year loan in January, has been unable to make much of an impression thus far, combining for only 14 minutes in the second half of the 2013/2014 season.
The younger brother of CD Nacional midfielder Saleh Gomaa is looking to have a larger role with Union Berlin this season and possibly helping them become a contender for promotion to the 1st Bundesliga.
Union head back to Berlin to face recently relegated Fortuna Dusseldorf for their first home game of the season on Friday August 8th.