Lazio manager Simone Inzaghi believes that Salah add value to Roma, adding that his...
- Inzaghi: Mohamed Salah added value to Roma
- Radja Nainggolan: Salah is an important player
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
Amr Zaki set to join Lebanese side Al-Ahed
The former Zamalek man has been out of action for eight months since being released by Moroccan giants Raja Casablanca, but now appears to have finalised a move to the Lebanese club.
Speaking to FIFA.com, club president Tamim Suleiman announced that the Egyptian international will sign a one-year contract on Monday.
“Negotiations took a long time,” he said. “Zaki will sign a one-year contract on Monday upon his arrival in Beirut.”
Zaki has been one of the most prominent faces of Egyptian football in the last two decades, playing a major role in the Egyptian national team’s African Cup of Nations triumphs in 2006 and 2008.
It is also worth mentioning that the former Al-Salmiya man will play under the guidance of Al Ahly legend Abdelaziz Abdelshafy ‘Zizo’ at Al-Ahed.
The Promise finished fourth in the 2013/2014 Lebanese Premier League season, seven points behind champions Al-Nejmeh, and are looking to bolster their side ahead of the new season.