KingFut’s Marwan Ahmed got in touch with Angola national team manager Beto...
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
- VIDEO: Egypt’s locals national team defeat Benin
- Ghanaian officials banned for sexual harassment
- Mortada: Alain Giresse has agreed to manage Zamalek
- Volleyball: Al Ahly crowned African champions
- Egypt’s general prosecutor reopens the Air Defence Stadium case
- Gennesh reflects on his first Egypt call-up
- Al Ahly: Emad Meteb is an important player for us
- Hector Cuper: Bassem Morsy can rejoin national team
- Meteb admits he might leave Al Ahly over lack of playing time
Amr Zaki set to join Lebanese side Al-Ahed
The former Zamalek man has been out of action for eight months since being released by Moroccan giants Raja Casablanca, but now appears to have finalised a move to the Lebanese club.
Speaking to FIFA.com, club president Tamim Suleiman announced that the Egyptian international will sign a one-year contract on Monday.
“Negotiations took a long time,” he said. “Zaki will sign a one-year contract on Monday upon his arrival in Beirut.”
Zaki has been one of the most prominent faces of Egyptian football in the last two decades, playing a major role in the Egyptian national team’s African Cup of Nations triumphs in 2006 and 2008.
The Promise finished fourth in the 2013/2014 Lebanese Premier League season, seven points behind champions Al-Nejmeh, and are looking to bolster their side ahead of the new season.