Saad Samir capitalized on a bizarre error from goalkeeper Mohamed Abou-Gabal as...
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
Ismaily’s Hosni Abd-Rabo threatens to join Zamalek
The 29-year-old, who came through the youth ranks of the Ismaïlia-based club, was an integral part of the Dervishes‘ domestic campaign last season, but has now threatened to join Zamalek as his current contract has expired.
“Mortada Mansour is in regular contact with me and he has told me that if Ismaily did not renew my contract in the next days I will be a Zamalek player,” Abd-Rabo confirmed.
The Caesar firmly established that he gave Ismaily till the end of the current week to receive his late dues and to renew his contract. He stated that the club owes him around 1.1 million Egyptian Pounds.
“A lot of the newly signed players recently received their financial dues. Shouldn’t the club’s loyalists be more of a priority?” he added.
Abd-Rabo also stated that he has no other terms and he’s ready to receive his contract’s renewal deposit in checks at a later time.