Al Ahly have completed the signing of Kilmarnock FC striker Souleymane Coulibaly...
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly sign Kilmarnock striker Souleymane Coulibaly
- OFFICIAL: Abdel-Shafy misses Ghana match in AFCON
- Asamoah Gyan seeking revenge against Egypt
- Algeria coach Georges Leekens resigns after AFCON elimination
- AFCON Roundup: Tunisia reach quarter finals, Algeria eliminated
- Cúper: I am totally convinced with Elneny
- EXCLUSIVE | Al Ahly looking to hijack Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- EXCLUSIVE | Aly Ghazal completes move to China’s Guizhou Zhicheng
- EXCLUSIVE | Mali’s Mamoutou N’Diaye: We dominated against Egypt
- Grant: Egypt knows how to play good football
Ismaily’s Hosni Abd-Rabo threatens to join Zamalek
The 29-year-old, who came through the youth ranks of the Ismaïlia-based club, was an integral part of the Dervishes‘ domestic campaign last season, but has now threatened to join Zamalek as his current contract has expired.
“Mortada Mansour is in regular contact with me and he has told me that if Ismaily did not renew my contract in the next days I will be a Zamalek player,” Abd-Rabo confirmed.
The Caesar firmly established that he gave Ismaily till the end of the current week to receive his late dues and to renew his contract. He stated that the club owes him around 1.1 million Egyptian Pounds.
“A lot of the newly signed players recently received their financial dues. Shouldn’t the club’s loyalists be more of a priority?” he added.
Abd-Rabo also stated that he has no other terms and he’s ready to receive his contract’s renewal deposit in checks at a later time.