History is not ruling out Zamalek yet, as it is up to...
- VIDEO: Hamoudi scores as Al Batin, Al-Qadisiyah share spoils
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
Ismaily’s Hosni Abd-Rabo threatens to join Zamalek
The 29-year-old, who came through the youth ranks of the Ismaïlia-based club, was an integral part of the Dervishes‘ domestic campaign last season, but has now threatened to join Zamalek as his current contract has expired.
“Mortada Mansour is in regular contact with me and he has told me that if Ismaily did not renew my contract in the next days I will be a Zamalek player,” Abd-Rabo confirmed.
The Caesar firmly established that he gave Ismaily till the end of the current week to receive his late dues and to renew his contract. He stated that the club owes him around 1.1 million Egyptian Pounds.
“A lot of the newly signed players recently received their financial dues. Shouldn’t the club’s loyalists be more of a priority?” he added.
Abd-Rabo also stated that he has no other terms and he’s ready to receive his contract’s renewal deposit in checks at a later time.
Ismaily managed to finish 4th in the Egyptian Premier League’s Group B, as well as reach the quarter-finals of the Egypt Cup.