The Windy City Open 2017, which will kick off on Thursday in...
- Squash: 20 Egyptians to participate in Windy City Open main draw
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
Ismaily’s Hosni Abd-Rabo threatens to join Zamalek
Ismaily’s legendary midfielder Hosni Abd-Rabo confirmed that he will be participating in Zamalek’s preparation period this week as his contract ended with Ismaily.
The 29-year-old, who came through the youth ranks of the Ismaïlia-based club, was an integral part of the Dervishes‘ domestic campaign last season, but has now threatened to join Zamalek as his current contract has expired.
“Mortada Mansour is in regular contact with me and he has told me that if Ismaily did not renew my contract in the next days I will be a Zamalek player,” Abd-Rabo confirmed.
The Caesar firmly established that he gave Ismaily till the end of the current week to receive his late dues and to renew his contract. He stated that the club owes him around 1.1 million Egyptian Pounds.
“A lot of the newly signed players recently received their financial dues. Shouldn’t the club’s loyalists be more of a priority?” he added.
Abd-Rabo also stated that he has no other terms and he’s ready to receive his contract’s renewal deposit in checks at a later time.