The Egyptian national team has been valued to be the 25th most...
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
- Handball: Al Ahly reach Cup semis, Zamalek eliminated
- Elmohamady: Egypt closer than ever to reaching World Cup
- Warda vows to fight for regular spot in Egypt squad
- CAF president Ahmad supports Morocco 2026 World Cup bid
Ismaily’s Hosni Abd-Rabo threatens to join Zamalek
Ismaily’s legendary midfielder Hosni Abd-Rabo confirmed that he will be participating in Zamalek’s preparation period this week as his contract ended with Ismaily.
The 29-year-old, who came through the youth ranks of the Ismaïlia-based club, was an integral part of the Dervishes‘ domestic campaign last season, but has now threatened to join Zamalek as his current contract has expired.
“Mortada Mansour is in regular contact with me and he has told me that if Ismaily did not renew my contract in the next days I will be a Zamalek player,” Abd-Rabo confirmed.
The Caesar firmly established that he gave Ismaily till the end of the current week to receive his late dues and to renew his contract. He stated that the club owes him around 1.1 million Egyptian Pounds.
“A lot of the newly signed players recently received their financial dues. Shouldn’t the club’s loyalists be more of a priority?” he added.
Abd-Rabo also stated that he has no other terms and he’s ready to receive his contract’s renewal deposit in checks at a later time.