Egypt international and Al-Ittihad winger Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba talked about his performance...
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Ahmed El-Ahmar receives honorary medal from El-Sisi
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
Rami Rabia writes open farewell letter to Al Ahly fans
Rabia has been an integral part of the Al Ahly set-up since making his debut as a youngster in a win against Haras El-Hodoud in the 2010/2011 season.
The Al Ahly youth product finalised his move to the Lions on Monday for a reported €750,000, and took to his Instagram account to thank his boyhood club, stating that he has “loved this club” since he was a child.
“The greatest fans and the greatest club in the universe,” he wrote. “I have loved this club ever since I was a child, my time there has been the greatest in my life.
“Twelve years at Al Ahly have left endless memories and countless honours.
“The most difficult decision ever was to travel abroad and leave the greatest fanbase in the world; quite simply, Al Ahly is the love of my life.
“Please pray that I succeed in my next destination, and hopefully I’ll return one day,” he concluded.
Rabia has won two Egyptian Premier League titles, two CAF Champions Leagues, and two CAF Super Cups with the Red Devils.