Scottish outfit Kilmarnock have turned down a bid from African giants Zamalek...
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
- Maqassa sign Wadi Degla’s Ragab Nabil
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
Tala’a El-Gaish sign ex-Al Ahly duo El-Sayed Hamdy and Ahmed Shedid
The duo were part of a list of players who were released by newly appointed Spanish coach Juan Carlos Garrido, and both players were quick to pen deals with El-Gaish.
According to Yallakora, El-Sayed Hamdy decided to join the club after a private meeting with club president Magdy El-Lozy.
The report also states that Ahmed Shedid penned a two-year contract with the club, refusing to make the return to Al Masry.
It is also worth mentioning that both players were a part of the CAF Champions League winning sides in 2012 and 2013, in addition to playing a sizeable part in the 2013/2014 Egyptian Premier League triumph.