Iraqi side Al-Shorta have terminated the contract of Egyptian manager Mohamed Youssef by mutual...
- OFFICIAL: Mohamed Youssef leaves Al Shorta by mutual consent
- Ahmed Hassan: Salah has surpassed every Egyptian player
- Ahmed Hassan hopes prayers will stop Buffon from breaking his record
- Stoke City CEO: Ramadan’s success opens door for other young signings
- Zlatko Dalić reveals two reasons standing in his way from coaching Zamalek
- Al Ahly: Hefty fines awaiting players breaching media ban
- Al Masry train on Port Said Stadium for first time since 2012 massacre
- Adebayor: Egypt are getting closer to reaching World Cup
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
Tala’a El-Gaish sign ex-Al Ahly duo El-Sayed Hamdy and Ahmed Shedid
The duo were part of a list of players who were released by newly appointed Spanish coach Juan Carlos Garrido, and both players were quick to pen deals with El-Gaish.
According to Yallakora, El-Sayed Hamdy decided to join the club after a private meeting with club president Magdy El-Lozy.
The report also states that Ahmed Shedid penned a two-year contract with the club, refusing to make the return to Al Masry.
It is also worth mentioning that both players were a part of the CAF Champions League winning sides in 2012 and 2013, in addition to playing a sizeable part in the 2013/2014 Egyptian Premier League triumph.