Hull let a lead slip as they drew 1-1 against fellow newly-promoted...
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
- Elmohamady speaks about adapting to English culture, life at Hull
- Karim Nedved aiming to use U-20 AFCON as stepping stone to Europe
- Ex-Zamalek’s Ahmed Nasser undergoing trial at Nurnberg
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Hafez plays full 90 in Lens 2-0 win
- U-20 AFCON: Egypt coach Gamal acknowledges pressure to deliver
- Mali U20 coach: We aim to win our match against Egypt
- Ibrahim Hassan scores from the spot as Ismaily draws with El-Gaish
- Elneny: I couldn’t believe the Arsenal negotiations
Tala’a El-Gaish sign ex-Al Ahly duo El-Sayed Hamdy and Ahmed Shedid
The duo were part of a list of players who were released by newly appointed Spanish coach Juan Carlos Garrido, and both players were quick to pen deals with El-Gaish.
According to Yallakora, El-Sayed Hamdy decided to join the club after a private meeting with club president Magdy El-Lozy.
The report also states that Ahmed Shedid penned a two-year contract with the club, refusing to make the return to Al Masry.
It is also worth mentioning that both players were a part of the CAF Champions League winning sides in 2012 and 2013, in addition to playing a sizeable part in the 2013/2014 Egyptian Premier League triumph.