Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’ scored once as Al Ittihad overcame a one-goal deficit...
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores as Al Ittihad come back to defeat Al Faisaly
- De Sciglio: Roma will be dangerous despite missing Mohamed Salah
- Elmohamady features in thrilling 3-3 draw against Crystal Palace
- Sobhi features, with Elneny an unused substitute in Arsenal’s 3-1 win
- Barnsley narrowly defeat Norwich
- Karim Hafez features in Lens’ 3-1 defeat to Strasbourg
- Elneny: The past 11 months have been the best of my life
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
KingFut’s Top 25 Egypt Matches Ever: 21-25
KingFut.com’s Hosam El-Aker kicks-off our latest series on the top 25 Egypt matches of all time.
The annals of Pharaohs football are full of towering highs and humbling lows. Fortunately, Egypt fans have been able to smile more often than frown.
In our top 25, we’ll focus on some of the matches that have made Egypt’s national teams some of the best in the history of the continent and the region. We’ll be counting from 25 all the way down to number one with five matches per week.
Our list is based on a compilation of the best results and most-exciting matches in Egypt’s history. Egypt’s senior, Olympic, and U-20 national teams are eligible. Matches had to be official, with friendly internationals excluded from consideration. The significance of the result was weighted more heavily than the date on which the match was played.
(Use the page numbers at the top of the article to browse through the slideshow.)