Ghana coach Avram Grant has encouraged his team to do better after their...
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
- Hector Cuper: Our group is now more complicated
- OFFICIAL: Injured Egypt keeper El-Shennawy to miss rest of AFCON
- Court adds Abou-Treika to terrorist watch-list
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
Official: Fathallah departs Zamalek for Tala’a El-Gaish
Zamalek’s centre-back Mahmoud Fathallah will be joining Tala’a El-Gaish’s upcoming training sessions after officially signing with the Army’s Vanguards on a one-year contract.
The 32-year-old defender’s contract with Zamalek ended this year, however the two sides were not able to agree on a renewal that satisfied both parties; consequently Fathallah moved to Tala’a El-Gaish on a free transfer.
“I prayed to God before signing and I am happy with the persistence of the club’s officials,” Fathallah told reporters after putting pen-to-paper.
Fathallah joined Zamalek from Ghazl El-Mahalla in 2007, scoring 29 goals in 107 matches.
On Tuesday, the club sold Liberian striker William Jebor – who was the league’s top scorer during the 2012/2013 season – to Portuguese side Rio Ave, for a reported €200,000.