Wadi Degla manager Ahmed Hossam ”Mido” has revealed that Al Ahly forward Emad...
- Mido: Emad Metab would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
Official: Fathallah departs Zamalek for Tala’a El-Gaish
Zamalek’s centre-back Mahmoud Fathallah will be joining Tala’a El-Gaish’s upcoming training sessions after officially signing with the Army’s Vanguards on a one-year contract.
The 32-year-old defender’s contract with Zamalek ended this year, however the two sides were not able to agree on a renewal that satisfied both parties; consequently Fathallah moved to Tala’a El-Gaish on a free transfer.
“I prayed to God before signing and I am happy with the persistence of the club’s officials,” Fathallah told reporters after putting pen-to-paper.
Fathallah joined Zamalek from Ghazl El-Mahalla in 2007, scoring 29 goals in 107 matches.
On Tuesday, the club sold Liberian striker William Jebor – who was the league’s top scorer during the 2012/2013 season – to Portuguese side Rio Ave, for a reported €200,000.