Hany Zada, a member of the Zamalek board, spoke to ON Sport...
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
Official: Fathallah departs Zamalek for Tala’a El-Gaish
Zamalek’s centre-back Mahmoud Fathallah will be joining Tala’a El-Gaish’s upcoming training sessions after officially signing with the Army’s Vanguards on a one-year contract.
The 32-year-old defender’s contract with Zamalek ended this year, however the two sides were not able to agree on a renewal that satisfied both parties; consequently Fathallah moved to Tala’a El-Gaish on a free transfer.
“I prayed to God before signing and I am happy with the persistence of the club’s officials,” Fathallah told reporters after putting pen-to-paper.
Fathallah joined Zamalek from Ghazl El-Mahalla in 2007, scoring 29 goals in 107 matches.
On Tuesday, the club sold Liberian striker William Jebor – who was the league’s top scorer during the 2012/2013 season – to Portuguese side Rio Ave, for a reported €200,000.