Misr El-Maqassa defeated Al Masry 4-2 in gameweek 21 of the Egyptian...
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
Mido to lead Zamalek youth sector as technical director
Former Zamalek coach Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’ will take charge of the club’s youth sector as the board have assigned him as its technical director.
Zamalek president Mortada Mansour also assigned Mido’s former assistant coach Mohamed Salah to help the 31-year-old with his new job leading the youth sector.
Mido will officially start his new position after the announcement of the board of directors in the opening of the new youth sports complex, succeeding former Zamalek player Mahmoud Saad.
It should be noted that former Tottenham striker Mido used to depend on players from the Zamalek youth sector during his stint as the White Castle’s coach.