Hany Zada, a member of the Zamalek board, spoke to ON Sport...
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
Official: Smouha sign second Ghanaian striker
Egyptian Premier League side Smouha have signed Ghanaian forward Abdul Aziz Yusif from Kumasi Asante Kotoko.
In order to replace outgoing strikers and parade a strong side for next season – where they will compete in their maiden CAF Champions League campaign – Smouha are taking full advantage of this summer’s transfer window.
The club confirmed on their official website on Tuesday that they have finalized the necessary requirements to snatch Ghanaian striker Abdul Aziz Yusif from Kotoko, but failed to reveal the duration and contract fee.
However, it’s believed to be a deal worth $150,000, with the striker signing a three-year contract.
Abdul Aziz played a key part in Kotoko’s historical domestic double last season, scoring 7 goals and featuring 19 times.
The 22-year-old has joined compatriot and former Asante Kotoko team-mate Seidu Bancey after the latter joined Smouha some few weeks ago.
The Ghanaian duo arrive as vital reinforcements following the departures of three of the Alexandrian club’s strikers – Hamada Yehia to Al Masry, Ernest Papa Arko to Arab Contractors and Hany El-Egeizy’s contract came to an end.
Joining Kotoko from Real Tamale United in January last year, Yusif was on his way to Ismaily but the Egyptian Premier League side’s initial $100,000 offer fell through.