KingFut rounds up group stage matches of the 2017 Africa Cup of...
- AFCON Roundup: Tunisia reach quarter finals, Algeria eliminated
- Cúper: I am totally convinced with Elneny
- EXCLUSIVE | Al Ahly looking to hijack Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- EXCLUSIVE | Aly Ghazal completes move to China’s Guizhou Zhicheng
- EXCLUSIVE | Mali’s Mamoutou N’Diaye: We dominated against Egypt
- Grant: Egypt knows how to play good football
- Kimoko Sissoko joins Ittihad of Alexandria
- Handball: Croatia eliminate Egypt from World Championship
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
Official: Zamalek legend Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed joins Misr El-Maqassa
The former Zamalek captain left the club after former coach Ahmed Hossam “Mido” stated that Abdel-Wahed will not play for them next season.
Zamalek have since released other club veterans including Mahmoud Fathallah and Nour El-Sayed following a spending spree by club president Mortada Mansour which saw a number of arrivals towards the end of the domestic season.
Mortada Mansour offered the club legend a role as football director, however El-Sayed feels as though his career as a player has not yet come to an end.
Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed also issued an official complaint to the Egyptian Federation because of overdue wages estimated to be around 7.3 million pounds.