Zamalek left-back Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh has officially signed a five-year contract extension with...
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
- VIDEO: Egypt’s locals national team defeat Benin
- Ghanaian officials banned for sexual harassment
- Mortada: Alain Giresse has agreed to manage Zamalek
Official: Zamalek legend Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed joins Misr El-Maqassa
The former Zamalek captain left the club after former coach Ahmed Hossam “Mido” stated that Abdel-Wahed will not play for them next season.
Zamalek have since released other club veterans including Mahmoud Fathallah and Nour El-Sayed following a spending spree by club president Mortada Mansour which saw a number of arrivals towards the end of the domestic season.
Mortada Mansour offered the club legend a role as football director, however El-Sayed feels as though his career as a player has not yet come to an end.
He reportedly had offers from the Qatari league but has opted to stay in Egypt instead.
Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed also issued an official complaint to the Egyptian Federation because of overdue wages estimated to be around 7.3 million pounds.