Ifeanyi Ubah owner, Dr. Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah has resealed a statement, criticising...
- Ifeanyi Ubah: Al Masry scored through a controversial penalty
- Lionel Messi speaks about Egypt’s greatness and pyramids
- Cameroon announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Veteran striker Emad Meteb discusses his future at Al Ahly
- South Africa announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- FIFA upholds decision to deduct points from Ittihad Jeddah
- Al Ahly coach El-Badry targets Zamalek & Degla defenders
- Agent: Mohamed Hany on radar of several European clubs
- Mali Legend Momo Sissoko joins Serie B club
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
Official: Zamalek legend Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed joins Misr El-Maqassa
The former Zamalek captain left the club after former coach Ahmed Hossam “Mido” stated that Abdel-Wahed will not play for them next season.
Zamalek have since released other club veterans including Mahmoud Fathallah and Nour El-Sayed following a spending spree by club president Mortada Mansour which saw a number of arrivals towards the end of the domestic season.
Mortada Mansour offered the club legend a role as football director, however El-Sayed feels as though his career as a player has not yet come to an end.
Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed also issued an official complaint to the Egyptian Federation because of overdue wages estimated to be around 7.3 million pounds.