ENPPI and Egypt midfielder Salah Soliman has been ruled out of Monday’s local national...
- Salah Soliman ruled out of Benin friendly
- Coulibaly pleased with friendly performance, seeks playing time
- Volleyball: Al Ahly through to African Club Championship final
- Mortada Mansour confirms offers for Kahraba, Hamed and Gabr
- Al Ahly legend Manuel José announces retirement from football
- Egypt test goal-line officials during Zamalek friendly
- Hector Cuper: Reaching World Cup is our main target
- CAF secretary general Hicham El Amrani resigns
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
VIDEO: El-Hussieny assists in Levadia win
Egyptian midfielder Omar El-Hussieny assisted to help FC Levadia Tallinn seal a vital three points in Estonia against Nomme Kalju.
Omar El-Hussieny played a pivotal role in his side’s 1-0 win after producing the corner which led to the only goal of the match.
The 29-year-old Egyptian midfielder’s well-placed curled corner was headed home by Ingermar Teevar in the 34th minute.
The win puts last year’s Estonian champions Levadia two points ahead of Nomme Kalju – who dropped to third placed – and three behind league leaders Flora.
Last month Levadia were thrashed 7-0 in the UEFA Champions League qualifier against Sparta Praha, but restored some pride with a 1-1 draw in the return leg.