Senegalese referee Malang Diédhiou has been appointed for the Group D second...
- Malang Diédhiou appointed as referee for Egypt-Uganda game
- Roma cruise past Sampdoria to reach quarter-finals
- Elmohamady: Uganda’s match is very important
- EXCLUSIVE: Union Española turn down Zamalek bid for Carlos Salom
- Burkina Faso duo Pitroipa, Zongo to miss rest of AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Guinea-Bissau’s Abel Camara: We feel like heroes
- Uganda defender Wasswa: We’re not afraid of Egypt
- Egypt thrash Canada 4-0 in Military World Cup
- Baba Rahman to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Egypt keeper Ahmed El-Shennawy sheds light on AFCON injury
VIDEO: El-Hussieny assists in Levadia win
Egyptian midfielder Omar El-Hussieny assisted to help FC Levadia Tallinn seal a vital three points in Estonia against Nomme Kalju.
Omar El-Hussieny played a pivotal role in his side’s 1-0 win after producing the corner which led to the only goal of the match.
The 29-year-old Egyptian midfielder’s well-placed curled corner was headed home by Ingermar Teevar in the 34th minute.
The win puts last year’s Estonian champions Levadia two points ahead of Nomme Kalju – who dropped to third placed – and three behind league leaders Flora.
Last month Levadia were thrashed 7-0 in the UEFA Champions League qualifier against Sparta Praha, but restored some pride with a 1-1 draw in the return leg.