The $1.5 million prize money awarded to Mamelodi Sundowns for winning the...
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
- Sundowns midfielder Keagan Dolly: Hard work pays off
- EXCLUSIVE | ZESCO star Clatous Chama on the verge of joining Ittihad of Alexandria
- Egypt draw Zambia and Mali in U-20 Africa Cup of Nations
VIDEO: El-Hussieny assists in Levadia win
Egyptian midfielder Omar El-Hussieny assisted to help FC Levadia Tallinn seal a vital three points in Estonia against Nomme Kalju.
Omar El-Hussieny played a pivotal role in his side’s 1-0 win after producing the corner which led to the only goal of the match.
The 29-year-old Egyptian midfielder’s well-placed curled corner was headed home by Ingermar Teevar in the 34th minute.
The win puts last year’s Estonian champions Levadia two points ahead of Nomme Kalju – who dropped to third placed – and three behind league leaders Flora.
Last month Levadia were thrashed 7-0 in the UEFA Champions League qualifier against Sparta Praha, but restored some pride with a 1-1 draw in the return leg.