Referee Ibrahim Nour El-Dein talked about his contentious penalty decision in Al...
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
El-Nenny extends contract with FC Basel until 2018
The 22-year-old Egypt international joined Basel on loan in 2013 from Arab Contractors, before signing permanently on a four-year deal towards the end of that season.
El-Nenny has made 76 appearances for the Swiss club, winning two Swiss Super League titles in two consecutive seasons.
“FC Basel 1893 is pleased to announce the contract extension with Egyptian midfielder Mohamed El-neny (22). The new contract is valid until June 30, 2018th,” Basel said in a statement on their website.
The confirmation should end speculation surrounding El-Nenny’s future with the Swiss club, as his agent previously mentioned there was English Premier League interest for the Egyptian.