Egypt have claimed a 31-26 victory over Argentina in the Handball World...
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
- Hector Cuper: Our group is now more complicated
- OFFICIAL: Injured Egypt keeper El-Shennawy to miss rest of AFCON
- Court adds Abou-Treika to terrorist watch-list
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
El-Nenny extends contract with FC Basel until 2018
El-Nenny has made 76 appearances for the Swiss club, winning two Swiss Super League titles in two consecutive seasons.
“FC Basel 1893 is pleased to announce the contract extension with Egyptian midfielder Mohamed El-neny (22). The new contract is valid until June 30, 2018th,” Basel said in a statement on their website.
The confirmation should end speculation surrounding El-Nenny’s future with the Swiss club, as his agent previously mentioned there was English Premier League interest for the Egyptian.