Wadi Degla manager Ahmed Hossam ”Mido” has revealed that Al Ahly forward Emad...
- Mido: Emad Meteb would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
OFFICIAL: Rami Rabia joins Sporting Lisbon from Al Ahly
KingFut.com had exclusively revealed last month that Rabia had already agreed terms with Sporting, and he has now officially completed the move to Lisbon from Al Ahly.
The 21-year-old played 26 times for the Red Devils before signing a six-year contract with the Portuguese side.
The deal also includes a €45 million release clause, while Al Ahly will get 15% of any future sale.
Centre-back Rabia, who can also play as a defensive midfielder or right-back, has been capped eight times by Egypt, scoring twice.
Rabia also captained Egypt’s U-20 side to an African U-20 Championship title in 2013 – the first time in a decade for the Young Pharaohs.
By joining Sporting, Rabia becomes the 10th Egyptian playing in Portugal and will play alongside compatriot Shikabala.
The duo will likely both feature in the 2014/2015 UEFA Champions League as Sporting finished second in the Primeira Liga last season.