Scottish outfit Kilmarnock have turned down a bid from African giants Zamalek...
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
- Maqassa sign Wadi Degla’s Ragab Nabil
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
OFFICIAL: Rami Rabia joins Sporting Lisbon from Al Ahly
KingFut.com had exclusively revealed last month that Rabia had already agreed terms with Sporting, and he has now officially completed the move to Lisbon from Al Ahly.
The 21-year-old played 26 times for the Red Devils before signing a six-year contract with the Portuguese side.
The deal also includes a €45 million release clause, while Al Ahly will get 15% of any future sale.
Centre-back Rabia, who can also play as a defensive midfielder or right-back, has been capped eight times by Egypt, scoring twice.
Rabia also captained Egypt’s U-20 side to an African U-20 Championship title in 2013 – the first time in a decade for the Young Pharaohs.
By joining Sporting, Rabia becomes the 10th Egyptian playing in Portugal and will play alongside compatriot Shikabala.
The duo will likely both feature in the 2014/2015 UEFA Champions League as Sporting finished second in the Primeira Liga last season.