Egypt’s Amr Warda has been voted as PAOK’s best player as he...
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
- Former Enugu Rangers coach: Zamalek are not invincible
- Le Havre’s Taher Mohamed to play just 2 matches at U-20 AFCON
- Mohamed Abdelshafy features as Al Ahli beat Bunyodkor
- Ifeanyi Ubah: Al Masry scored through a controversial penalty
- Lionel Messi speaks about Egypt’s greatness and pyramids
- Cameroon announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Veteran striker Emad Meteb discusses his future at Al Ahly
- South Africa announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
Egypt-Ethiopia friendly match in doubt
Ethiopia on Monday asked if the match could be played on August 26 or 28 instead of the original August 30 date, citing conflicts with the schedule of its national team.
If the Egyptian FA does not agree to the requested change, the Pharaohs may have to go without any friendly matches ahead of their opening 2015 Africa Cup of Nations qualifiers against Senegal and Tunisia early next month.
Egypt begins a 10-day training camp in the southern Egyptian city of Aswan on August 25.
“We chose Upper Egypt because the climate is similar to that of Senegal’s,” said manager Shawky Gharib in a statement last week.
Egypt has not qualified for the tournament since winning it a record third time in a row in 2010.