Abdulai Alhassan, Bolga All Stars FC owner, featured in his team’s draw...
- Ghanaian Bolga All Stars’ owner features in his team’s league match
- Braga appoint Abel Ferreira as new head coach
- Jose: Shikabala should have joined Al Ahly
- Rizzitelli: Salah will be decisive for Roma against Lazio
- Hani Zada: Zamalek have a good record against Arab teams
- Hossam El-Badry: Club World Cup return is our aim
- Al Ahly, Zamalek opponents in CAFCL group stages revealed
- Smouha in Group C as CAFCC draw announced
- Dodo El-Gabbas scores and assists in Lierse win over Union SG
- Ramadan Sobhi reveals effect of AFCON on Stoke career
Former Arsenal youth striker Adewole joins Egyptian club Al-Ragaa
Nigerian forward Emmanuel Adewole will start playing with Egyptian minnows Al-Ragaa after signing a two-year contract.
Al-Ragaa are said to have struck a deal worth over €310,000 (approximately 3 million EGP) to acquire Emmanuel ‘Wonder’ Adewole’s services.
The 24-year-old Nigerian striker started his football career in the Arsenal Academy, the youth team of the Gunners, before moving to the United States where he continued playing football in the USL Premier Development League.
He will be playing with his new team in some friendly matches before playing in the Egyptian Premier League for the first time in September.
Adewole who is usually called by his middle name, Wonder, played in Norway, Romania and Italy before coming to Egypt.
“I decided to come play for Raga (Marsa) Matruh after speaking to the president and coaching staff,” Wonder stated.
Adewole is qualified to play for his country of origin’s national team, as well as the United States national team as he holds American citizenship.