Egypt internationals Ali Zein and Mohamed Mamdouh’s French club Pays d’Aix Université have qualified...
- Mamdouh and Zein feature in Pays d’Aix cup win
- SQUASH: 10 Egyptians advance to second round of Windy City Open
- We are not afraid of Zamalek, says Enugu Rangers chief
- Pioli answers: Will Salah be key man for Roma against Inter?
- HANDBALL: Ahly beats Zamalek in league encounter
- VIDEO: Hossam Paulo scores as Zamalek down Nasr Lel Ta’adeen
- Mido: Gent was special for me, English football suited me
- AS Roma to face Olympique Lyonnais in Europa League
- Smouha set date for Ulinzi Stars clash
- El-Hadary: I apologise to everyone at Wadi Degla
Ghana striker Yahaya Mohamed joins Ittihad of Alexandria on loan
Egyptian club Ittihad of Alexandria have completed the signing of Ghanaian international striker Yahaya Mohamed.
The 26-year-old controversial striker has put pen-to-paper on a season-long contract that will see him at the club till the end of the 2014/2015 season.
Yahaya Mohamed was released from Ghanaian giants Asante Kotoko after he tried to force himself out of the club by agreeing to a pre-contract with Libyan side Ittihad Tripoli.
Yahaya Mohamed played a key role in Ghana 2014 CHAN squad which won silver in South Africa earlier this year and was an integral member of Kotoko until he was suspended for the aforementioned saga.
According to Allsports.com.gh, Yahaya Mohamed has already signed for Ittihad Tripoli and they sanctioned him to the Alexandrian club on loan and will revert to Libya after the season ends.
Ittihad of Alexandria, who drew 2-2 in a friendly with Portuguese giants Sporting Lisbon as a part of the club’s centennial celebrations earlier this month, also signed Ethiopia forward Oumed Oukri and Zambia’s Felix Katongo this summer, completing their three allocated foreign slots ahead of the 2014/2015 season.