Egypt international Mohamed Abdel-Shafy played the full 90 minutes as Al Ahli...
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
- Klopp confirms Joel Matip will not be going to AFCON
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
- Yannick Bolasie sidelined for a year after suffering knee injury
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
Ghana striker Yahaya Mohamed joins Ittihad of Alexandria on loan
Egyptian club Ittihad of Alexandria have completed the signing of Ghanaian international striker Yahaya Mohamed.
The 26-year-old controversial striker has put pen-to-paper on a season-long contract that will see him at the club till the end of the 2014/2015 season.
Yahaya Mohamed was released from Ghanaian giants Asante Kotoko after he tried to force himself out of the club by agreeing to a pre-contract with Libyan side Ittihad Tripoli.
According to Allsports.com.gh, Yahaya Mohamed has already signed for Ittihad Tripoli and they sanctioned him to the Alexandrian club on loan and will revert to Libya after the season ends.
Ittihad of Alexandria, who drew 2-2 in a friendly with Portuguese giants Sporting Lisbon as a part of the club’s centennial celebrations earlier this month, also signed Ethiopia forward Oumed Oukri and Zambia’s Felix Katongo this summer, completing their three allocated foreign slots ahead of the 2014/2015 season.