Egypt international Mohamed Elneny has praised Mali, describing them as a tough...
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
- Ehab Allam: Hull City have never been a ‘selling club’ under our ownership
- RELIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
- Mali goalkeeper Diakite and midfielder Traoré injured before Egypt match
Ghana striker Yahaya Mohamed joins Ittihad of Alexandria on loan
Egyptian club Ittihad of Alexandria have completed the signing of Ghanaian international striker Yahaya Mohamed.
The 26-year-old controversial striker has put pen-to-paper on a season-long contract that will see him at the club till the end of the 2014/2015 season.
Yahaya Mohamed was released from Ghanaian giants Asante Kotoko after he tried to force himself out of the club by agreeing to a pre-contract with Libyan side Ittihad Tripoli.
Yahaya Mohamed played a key role in Ghana 2014 CHAN squad which won silver in South Africa earlier this year and was an integral member of Kotoko until he was suspended for the aforementioned saga.
According to Allsports.com.gh, Yahaya Mohamed has already signed for Ittihad Tripoli and they sanctioned him to the Alexandrian club on loan and will revert to Libya after the season ends.
Ittihad of Alexandria, who drew 2-2 in a friendly with Portuguese giants Sporting Lisbon as a part of the club’s centennial celebrations earlier this month, also signed Ethiopia forward Oumed Oukri and Zambia’s Felix Katongo this summer, completing their three allocated foreign slots ahead of the 2014/2015 season.