Al Ahly have revealed an official request from Spanish club Villarreal CF...
- Villarreal invite Al Ahly’s Nasser Maher to trial period
- UAE side Al Ain withdraw from Arab Club Championship
- Salah nets brace as Roma comfortably defeat Pescara 4-1
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli suffer a shocking defeat to Bunyodkor
- VIDEO: Abdelfattah howler helps Zamalek beat Al Masry 1-0
- EFA suspend Ismaily’s midfielder, Ahmed Hossam Mido
- Smouha stunned by fifth ACL injury this season
- Basketball: Sporting Club wins Egypt Cup after beating Al Ahly
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
Ghana striker Yahaya Mohamed joins Ittihad of Alexandria on loan
Egyptian club Ittihad of Alexandria have completed the signing of Ghanaian international striker Yahaya Mohamed.
The 26-year-old controversial striker has put pen-to-paper on a season-long contract that will see him at the club till the end of the 2014/2015 season.
Yahaya Mohamed was released from Ghanaian giants Asante Kotoko after he tried to force himself out of the club by agreeing to a pre-contract with Libyan side Ittihad Tripoli.
Yahaya Mohamed played a key role in Ghana 2014 CHAN squad which won silver in South Africa earlier this year and was an integral member of Kotoko until he was suspended for the aforementioned saga.
According to Allsports.com.gh, Yahaya Mohamed has already signed for Ittihad Tripoli and they sanctioned him to the Alexandrian club on loan and will revert to Libya after the season ends.
Ittihad of Alexandria, who drew 2-2 in a friendly with Portuguese giants Sporting Lisbon as a part of the club’s centennial celebrations earlier this month, also signed Ethiopia forward Oumed Oukri and Zambia’s Felix Katongo this summer, completing their three allocated foreign slots ahead of the 2014/2015 season.