Egypt’s Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ excluded from squad as Benfica defeats Braga one nil...
- Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ excluded from squad as Benfica down Braga
- VIDEO: Warda assists twice in PAOK 4-0 win over Veria
- Mohamed Salah scores in Roma’s 4-1 win against Torino
- VIDEO: Keeper Busca’s heroics help Al Masry advance in Confederation Cup
- VIDEO: Al Ahly return to winning ways after beating Arab Contractors
- Zamalek to face Nigeria’s Enugu Rangers in CAF Champions League
- Former Al Ahly manager Garrido sacked by Al-Ettifaq
- VIDEO: Smouha edge Maqassa in seven-goal thriller
- Zambia announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Shikabala excluded from Zamalek squad against Tala’a El-Gaish
BSC Young Boys thrash Kahraba’s Grasshoppers 4-0
It was a straight-forward home win for BSC Young Boys as they slotted one goal after another for a total result of 4-0.
Unfortunately for Grasshoppers, 23-year-old Zambian midfielder Nathan Sinkala, on loan from TP Mazembe, and defender Moritz Bauer received yellow cards in the 46th and 54th minutes respectively, due to the frustration of already being 2-0 down – thanks to goals from Raphaël Nuzzolo and Gregory Wüthrich.
In the 64th minute, German manager Michael Skibbe released 20-year-old Egyptian midfielder Mahmoud Kahraba as a substitute for Sinkala as the team were in need of fresh legs – and a quick turnaround – on the pitch.
However, things were not getting any better for the visitors from Zürich as midfielder Michael Frey scored another goal just nine minutes after the Egyptian’s introduction.
Nuzzolo scored his second goal in the 90th minute to wrap up the 4-0 win over Grasshoppers, who need to turn their results around quickly as they currently lie bottom of the table in the Swiss Super League after five games.