KingFut’s Marwan Ahmed got in touch with Angola national team manager Beto...
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
- VIDEO: Egypt’s locals national team defeat Benin
- Ghanaian officials banned for sexual harassment
- Mortada: Alain Giresse has agreed to manage Zamalek
- Volleyball: Al Ahly crowned African champions
- Egypt’s general prosecutor reopens the Air Defence Stadium case
- Gennesh reflects on his first Egypt call-up
- Al Ahly: Emad Meteb is an important player for us
- Hector Cuper: Bassem Morsy can rejoin national team
- Meteb admits he might leave Al Ahly over lack of playing time
BSC Young Boys thrash Kahraba’s Grasshoppers 4-0
It was a straight-forward home win for BSC Young Boys as they slotted one goal after another for a total result of 4-0.
Unfortunately for Grasshoppers, 23-year-old Zambian midfielder Nathan Sinkala, on loan from TP Mazembe, and defender Moritz Bauer received yellow cards in the 46th and 54th minutes respectively, due to the frustration of already being 2-0 down – thanks to goals from Raphaël Nuzzolo and Gregory Wüthrich.
In the 64th minute, German manager Michael Skibbe released 20-year-old Egyptian midfielder Mahmoud Kahraba as a substitute for Sinkala as the team were in need of fresh legs – and a quick turnaround – on the pitch.
However, things were not getting any better for the visitors from Zürich as midfielder Michael Frey scored another goal just nine minutes after the Egyptian’s introduction.
Nuzzolo scored his second goal in the 90th minute to wrap up the 4-0 win over Grasshoppers, who need to turn their results around quickly as they currently lie bottom of the table in the Swiss Super League after five games.