In an intensive interview with France Football Magazine, Mohamed Salah reflected on...
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
- Salah speaks about youth, idols
- Mohamed Salah: “Our group is tough, but we are Egypt”
- Official: Egypt’s Ahmed Sayed ‘Zizo’ joins Nacional on loan from Lierse
- AFCON Roundup: Ivory Coast draw as Morocco beat Togo
- Egypt did not play badly against Mali, says coach Hector Cuper
- Egypt lose to Sweden, face Croatia in World Handball Championship last 16
- Avram Grant demands injured players’ replacement in AFCON
- Zamalek reject Torino’s offer for Mostafa Fathi
- Malang Diédhiou appointed as referee for Egypt-Uganda game
BSC Young Boys thrash Kahraba’s Grasshoppers 4-0
It was a straight-forward home win for BSC Young Boys as they slotted one goal after another for a total result of 4-0.
Unfortunately for Grasshoppers, 23-year-old Zambian midfielder Nathan Sinkala, on loan from TP Mazembe, and defender Moritz Bauer received yellow cards in the 46th and 54th minutes respectively, due to the frustration of already being 2-0 down – thanks to goals from Raphaël Nuzzolo and Gregory Wüthrich.
In the 64th minute, German manager Michael Skibbe released 20-year-old Egyptian midfielder Mahmoud Kahraba as a substitute for Sinkala as the team were in need of fresh legs – and a quick turnaround – on the pitch.
However, things were not getting any better for the visitors from Zürich as midfielder Michael Frey scored another goal just nine minutes after the Egyptian’s introduction.
Nuzzolo scored his second goal in the 90th minute to wrap up the 4-0 win over Grasshoppers, who need to turn their results around quickly as they currently lie bottom of the table in the Swiss Super League after five games.