Ghana FA vice president George Afriyie is pleased that Andre Ayew...
- INTERVIEW | Ahmad Fahmy – Fantasy Premier League’s current number one overall
- Ghana FA vice president announces readiness of Ayew and Asamoah for Egypt clash
- Mouscron coach: Trezeguet most talented player in our team
- Fabio Petruzzi: Salah added value to Roma
- Ghana’s David Accam confident of beating Egypt
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
Egypt fall two places in FIFA Rankings
Egypt fell two places in the FIFA/Coca-Cola World Ranking to 38th place, with 645 points.
Sitting only two spots below Ghana, who had an impressive World Cup campaign in Brazil despite failing to qualify from their group, the Pharaohs will hope their matches with Senegal and Tunisia on September 5th and 10th respectively will help them climb the table.
In addition, Egypt’s match against Ethiopia may help the Pharaohs, however the fixture is currently in doubt due to Ethiopia’s request to change the date of the match.
35. Czech Republic
AFRICA’S TOP TEN
1. Algeria – 24
3. Ivory Coast – 25
3. Nigeria – 33
4. Ghana – 36
5. Egypt – 38
6. Tunisia – 42
7. Sierra Leone – 50
8. Cameroon – 54
9. Burkina Faso – 58
10. Senegal – 59