Smouha left back Patrick Malo has discussed his adaptation to life with the...
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
- Klopp confirms Joel Matip will not be going to AFCON
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
- Yannick Bolasie sidelined for a year after suffering knee injury
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
Egypt’s Hegazy makes late appearance as Fiorentina edge Real Madrid in friendly
Real Madrid started the game in brilliant fashion when Di Maria’s cross was tapped in by Cristiano Ronaldo after just four minutes.
Fiorentina responded just before the half-hour mark when Mario Gomez’s diving header past Keylor Navas to end the half level.
The Viola scored again with a second-half strike from inside the box after confusion at the back led to Alonso bending in the second, which led the Italian side to victory over the European champions, and a friendly trophy.
23-year-old Egyptian international Ahmed Hegazy, who’s been a regular for Montella’s side throughout pre-season, came on with five minutes remaining and produced a couple crucial clearances.
Fiorentina kick-off their Serie A campaign on 30 August against AS Roma.