An unfortunate day for the Egyptian trio in the British Open Squash...
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
- CAF names referees for Al Masry Confederation Cup playoff match
- Mortada announces Mohamed Helmy’s departure
- Angola appoint Flávio as assistant manager
- SQUASH: Potential all Egyptian men’s final awaits ahead of semi-finals
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
Egypt’s Hegazy makes late appearance as Fiorentina edge Real Madrid in friendly
Real Madrid started the game in brilliant fashion when Di Maria’s cross was tapped in by Cristiano Ronaldo after just four minutes.
Fiorentina responded just before the half-hour mark when Mario Gomez’s diving header past Keylor Navas to end the half level.
The Viola scored again with a second-half strike from inside the box after confusion at the back led to Alonso bending in the second, which led the Italian side to victory over the European champions, and a friendly trophy.
23-year-old Egyptian international Ahmed Hegazy, who’s been a regular for Montella’s side throughout pre-season, came on with five minutes remaining and produced a couple crucial clearances.
Fiorentina kick-off their Serie A campaign on 30 August against AS Roma.