Al Ahly have defeated Kenyan side Prisons 3-0 in the quarter-finals of the African...
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
- Egypt assistant coach praises Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal
Gomaa: We will not beg Ahmed Fathi to renew
Al Ahly have now contacted the 29-year-old right-back, in an attempt to renew his contract with the Red Devils, however, the player has yet to respond, to which Wael Gomaa commented: “We will not beg him [Ahmed Fathi] to renew.”
Fathi is reportedly linked to Ittihad Jeddah of Saudi Arabia and Umm Salal of Qatar which is why the Egypt international is delaying his decision.
It’s well worth mentioning that Zamalek’s president Mortada Mansour claims that the player has already signed for the Saudi Arabian side, a club that has previously shown great interest in Fathi.
In addition, Umm Salal SC have offered Fathi $2 million to continue his football career in the Qatar Stars League.