KingFut rounds up group stage matches of the 2017 Africa Cup of...
- AFCON Roundup: Tunisia reach quarter finals, Algeria eliminated
- Cúper: I am totally convinced with Elneny
- EXCLUSIVE | Al Ahly looking to hijack Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- EXCLUSIVE | Aly Ghazal completes move to China’s Guizhou Zhicheng
- EXCLUSIVE | Mali’s Mamoutou N’Diaye: We dominated against Egypt
- Grant: Egypt knows how to play good football
- Kimoko Sissoko joins Ittihad of Alexandria
- Handball: Croatia eliminate Egypt from World Championship
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
Gomaa: We will not beg Ahmed Fathi to renew
Al Ahly have now contacted the 29-year-old right-back, in an attempt to renew his contract with the Red Devils, however, the player has yet to respond, to which Wael Gomaa commented: “We will not beg him [Ahmed Fathi] to renew.”
Fathi is reportedly linked to Ittihad Jeddah of Saudi Arabia and Umm Salal of Qatar which is why the Egypt international is delaying his decision.
It’s well worth mentioning that Zamalek’s president Mortada Mansour claims that the player has already signed for the Saudi Arabian side, a club that has previously shown great interest in Fathi.
In addition, Umm Salal SC have offered Fathi $2 million to continue his football career in the Qatar Stars League.