AS Roma winger Stephan El Shaarawy has stated that he has a...
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
Gil Vicente waiting on transfer certificates for Hassan and Mohsen
The Egyptian duo were signed last month, with Hassan arriving from Al Masry and Mohsen from Petrojet. However, Gil Vicente require an International Transfer Certificate (ITC) so that the club can register the players and make them eligible to play.
The club requested the ITC’s from the Egyptian FA more than a week ago, but have not received any kind of reply or notification from the EFA. Therefore, and despite the duo being named in the initial squad for the inaugural Primeira Liga match against Vitória Guimarães, they had to be cut from the final list due to their ineligibility.
The Barcelos club will expose the situation to the Portuguese Football Federation, to warn them about the attitude of the EFA and hope their ITC’s arrive soon.
Gil Vicente lost their match against Guimarães 1-3 and the next match is next Sunday against Setúbal.