Egypt international Mohamed Elneny has praised Mali, describing them as a tough...
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
- Ehab Allam: Hull City have never been a ‘selling club’ under our ownership
- RELIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
- Mali goalkeeper Diakite and midfielder Traoré injured before Egypt match
Gil Vicente waiting on transfer certificates for Hassan and Mohsen
The Egyptian duo were signed last month, with Hassan arriving from Al Masry and Mohsen from Petrojet. However, Gil Vicente require an International Transfer Certificate (ITC) so that the club can register the players and make them eligible to play.
The club requested the ITC’s from the Egyptian FA more than a week ago, but have not received any kind of reply or notification from the EFA. Therefore, and despite the duo being named in the initial squad for the inaugural Primeira Liga match against Vitória Guimarães, they had to be cut from the final list due to their ineligibility.
The Barcelos club will expose the situation to the Portuguese Football Federation, to warn them about the attitude of the EFA and hope their ITC’s arrive soon.
Gil Vicente lost their match against Guimarães 1-3 and the next match is next Sunday against Setúbal.