Pitso Mosimane revealed his interest in signing two Zamalek players ahead of...
- Pitso Mosimane targets Zamalek duo ahead of FIFA Club World Cup
- Mortada Mansour: ‘Magic and sorcery’ cost us
- Salah scores and assists in 4-1 win over Palermo
- VIDEO: Zamalek defeat Sundowns in Egypt but lose Champions League final
- Arab Champions League to return next summer in Egypt
- Warda features as Panetolikos lose to Levadiakos
- Egypt seeded third for Africa U-20 Cup of Nations draw
- LIVE: Zamalek vs Mamelodi Sundowns – 2016 CAF Champions League final
- Mosimane: We won’t be relaxed in the final
- Eric Otogo-Castane to referee Egypt-Ghana WC qualifier
Gil Vicente waiting on transfer certificates for Hassan and Mohsen
The Egyptian duo were signed last month, with Hassan arriving from Al Masry and Mohsen from Petrojet. However, Gil Vicente require an International Transfer Certificate (ITC) so that the club can register the players and make them eligible to play.
The club requested the ITC’s from the Egyptian FA more than a week ago, but have not received any kind of reply or notification from the EFA. Therefore, and despite the duo being named in the initial squad for the inaugural Primeira Liga match against Vitória Guimarães, they had to be cut from the final list due to their ineligibility.
The Barcelos club will expose the situation to the Portuguese Football Federation, to warn them about the attitude of the EFA and hope their ITC’s arrive soon.
Gil Vicente lost their match against Guimarães 1-3 and the next match is next Sunday against Setúbal.