Former Zamalek coach, Momen Soliman, showed his dissatisfaction towards describing the 2016 CAF Champions...
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
VIDEO: Omar El-Hussieny on target in Levadia’s 7-0 rout
Egyptian midfielder Omar El-Hussieny scored his 6th goal for FC Levadia Tallinn on his 31st appearance for the Estonian Meistriliiga champions.
The opening goal was scored by defender Artjom Artjun in the 14th minute, causing an early drop in the opposition’s confidence. The following two goals were scored within six minutes of each other by midfielder Igor Subbotin, who was the star of the match.
28-year-old Egyptian, Omar El-Husseiny, who signed for the club earlier this year did not fail to impress as he scored the fourth goal for FC Levadia Tallinn, just 4 minutes after Subbotin’s goal. However, Omar was substituted in the 63rd minute for ambition-fuelled 19-year-old Rasmus Peetson, who succeeded with scoring just over 10 minutes after coming on the pitch.
Kalev’s concerned coach, Sergei Zamogilnõi made a triple substitution bringing on defender Sean Whalen and attackers, Nitika Koger and Ian Valge, in order to try and produce a comeback.
However, Levadia continued to bombard Kalev’s goal area and with an extra 3 minutes added to the match, they scored 2 more goals from Jan Penic and Marek Kaljumae.
The reigning Estonian champions dominated possession with 59% and had 7 shots on target compared to Kalev’s 3.
Omar El-Husseiny now has 6 goals and 9 assists in his first season for FC Levadia,who are currently on top of the Estonian league with three points ahead of second placed FC Flora Tallinn.
Levadia will next take on JK Sillamae Kalev on Saturday.