Arsenal coach Arsene Wenger made a round up on the team’s injured...
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
- Egypt features in list of referees for 2017 AFCON
- Anderlecht coach: Trezeguet is developing well away from the spotlight
Chelsea ask Egyptian FA to pay 52 euros for Salah visa – Reports
The Egyptian Football Association (EFA) have officially received a fax from English club Chelsea, asking the governing body of football in Egypt to pay 52 euros (491 EGP), according to reports.
This fee is the amount paid by the English club for the Egyptian international’s visa to play in Senegal next month.
Earlier this week, Egypt manager Shawky Gharib revealed Chelsea refused to let Salah take part in a August 30 friendly against Kenya, as the date is not included in FIFA’s match calendar.
Salah was one of the eleven European-based Pharaohs called up by Gharib for the 2015 Africa Cup of Nations qualifying matches against Senegal and Tunisia next month.
Egypt will play their first AFCON qualifying group stage match against Senegal in Dakar on September 5th.