Egypt’s Aly Ghazal has finalised terms with Chinese Super League club Guizhou...
- EXCLUSIVE | Aly Ghazal completes move to China’s Guizhou Zhicheng
- EXCLUSIVE | Mali’s Mamoutou N’Diaye: We dominated against Egypt
- Grant: Egypt knows how to play good football
- Kimoko Sissoko joins Ittihad of Alexandria
- Handball: Croatia eliminate Egypt from World Championship
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms Aly Ghazal move to China in ‘final stages’
- AFCON: How Egypt can qualify for the knockout rounds
- Sulley Muntari joins Italy’s Pescara
Mido takes the ALS ice bucket challenge
Former Egypt striker Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’ took on the viral Ice Bucket Challenge on Thursday, a campaign raising money and awareness for fighting ALS.
The Ice Bucket Challenge craze originated in the United States with the intention of raising money and awareness for the Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) Association.
Mido, who was recently appointed as the manager of Zamalek’s youth sector, took on the challenge on his balcony, nominating former Egyptian football stars Hazem Emam and Mohamed Barakat, and pop star Amr Diab.