Nigerian footballing legend Emmanuel Amuneke revealed that he is keen to ply...
- Sundowns’ keeper Onyango on Zamalek clash: It’s not done yet
- Emmanuel Amuneke open to managing Zamalek
- EXCLUSIVE | CAF reveal stance from Sundowns training venue problems
- Sundowns’ Dolly: We’re ‘chilling’ since arriving to Egypt
- VIDEO: Hamoudi scores as Al Batin, Al-Qadisiyah share spoils
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Teko Modise: It will be a match to remember
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
Mido takes the ALS ice bucket challenge
Former Egypt striker Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’ took on the viral Ice Bucket Challenge on Thursday, a campaign raising money and awareness for fighting ALS.
The Ice Bucket Challenge craze originated in the United States with the intention of raising money and awareness for the Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) Association.
Mido, who was recently appointed as the manager of Zamalek’s youth sector, took on the challenge on his balcony, nominating former Egyptian football stars Hazem Emam and Mohamed Barakat, and pop star Amr Diab.