AS Roma winger Stephan El Shaarawy has stated that he has a...
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
Mido takes the ALS ice bucket challenge
Former Egypt striker Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’ took on the viral Ice Bucket Challenge on Thursday, a campaign raising money and awareness for fighting ALS.
The Ice Bucket Challenge craze originated in the United States with the intention of raising money and awareness for the Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) Association.
Mido, who was recently appointed as the manager of Zamalek’s youth sector, took on the challenge on his balcony, nominating former Egyptian football stars Hazem Emam and Mohamed Barakat, and pop star Amr Diab.