A Sherif Ekramy penalty save in the dying seconds of the match...
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
Mido takes the ALS ice bucket challenge
Former Egypt striker Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’ took on the viral Ice Bucket Challenge on Thursday, a campaign raising money and awareness for fighting ALS.
The Ice Bucket Challenge craze originated in the United States with the intention of raising money and awareness for the Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) Association.
Mido, who was recently appointed as the manager of Zamalek’s youth sector, took on the challenge on his balcony, nominating former Egyptian football stars Hazem Emam and Mohamed Barakat, and pop star Amr Diab.