Braga suffered a 3-2 defeat in a thrilling game against third-placed Sporting...
- Dost nets hat-trick in Sporting’s 3-2 win over Braga
- VIDEO: Al Ahly’s winning streak ends with draw against Entag
- Elneny left out of Arsenal’s squad as Gunners lose to Tottenham
- VIDEO: Warda scores in PAOK’s 5-1 win against Kerkyra
- Salah features as Roma lose Derby della Capitale
- EFA fines Inacio and Mido
- Inacio: I am eager to win titles with Zamalek
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Elmo plays, Sobhi watches as both Stoke and Hull have goalless draws
- Sam Morsy’s Wigan relegated after defeat to Reading
- FEATURE: Why is Egyptian Women’s Volleyball so much more successful than football?
Mido takes the ALS ice bucket challenge
Former Egypt striker Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’ took on the viral Ice Bucket Challenge on Thursday, a campaign raising money and awareness for fighting ALS.
The Ice Bucket Challenge craze originated in the United States with the intention of raising money and awareness for the Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) Association.
Mido, who was recently appointed as the manager of Zamalek’s youth sector, took on the challenge on his balcony, nominating former Egyptian football stars Hazem Emam and Mohamed Barakat, and pop star Amr Diab.