Al Ahly have completed the signing of Kilmarnock FC striker Souleymane Coulibaly...
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly sign Kilmarnock striker Souleymane Coulibaly
- OFFICIAL: Abdel-Shafy misses Ghana match in AFCON
- Asamoah Gyan seeking revenge against Egypt
- Algeria coach Georges Leekens resigns after AFCON elimination
- AFCON Roundup: Tunisia reach quarter finals, Algeria eliminated
- Cúper: I am totally convinced with Elneny
- EXCLUSIVE | Al Ahly looking to hijack Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- EXCLUSIVE | Aly Ghazal completes move to China’s Guizhou Zhicheng
- EXCLUSIVE | Mali’s Mamoutou N’Diaye: We dominated against Egypt
- Grant: Egypt knows how to play good football
Petrojet sign Ghanaian winger Theophilus Anobaah
Egyptian Premier League side Petrojet have completed the signing of Ghanaian winger Theophilus Anobaah on a free transfer.
Anobaah spent a three-week trial period at the Suez-based club, and Petrojet have taken the decision to sign the player on a permanent basis.
The former Medeama SC winger has officially penned a three-year deal which will see him in the Blue-Red colours until the end of 2016/17 season, becoming the third Ghanaian to sign for the club since Eric and Cofie Bekoe.
Despite the player being signed on a free deal, former club Medeama have claimed that they have a running contract with the player.
It is also worth mentioning that Anobaah was a member of the Ghana 2014 CHAN team that won silver in South Africa earlier this year, scoring the Black Stars’ opening goal of the tournament.