Saad Samir capitalized on a bizarre error from goalkeeper Mohamed Abou-Gabal as...
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
Petrojet sign Ghanaian winger Theophilus Anobaah
Egyptian Premier League side Petrojet have completed the signing of Ghanaian winger Theophilus Anobaah on a free transfer.
Anobaah spent a three-week trial period at the Suez-based club, and Petrojet have taken the decision to sign the player on a permanent basis.
The former Medeama SC winger has officially penned a three-year deal which will see him in the Blue-Red colours until the end of 2016/17 season, becoming the third Ghanaian to sign for the club since Eric and Cofie Bekoe.
Despite the player being signed on a free deal, former club Medeama have claimed that they have a running contract with the player.
It is also worth mentioning that Anobaah was a member of the Ghana 2014 CHAN team that won silver in South Africa earlier this year, scoring the Black Stars’ opening goal of the tournament.