The Windy City Open 2017, which will kick off on Thursday in...
- Squash: 20 Egyptians to participate in Windy City Open main draw
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
Petrojet sign Ghanaian winger Theophilus Anobaah
Egyptian Premier League side Petrojet have completed the signing of Ghanaian winger Theophilus Anobaah on a free transfer.
Anobaah spent a three-week trial period at the Suez-based club, and Petrojet have taken the decision to sign the player on a permanent basis.
The former Medeama SC winger has officially penned a three-year deal which will see him in the Blue-Red colours until the end of 2016/17 season, becoming the third Ghanaian to sign for the club since Eric and Cofie Bekoe.
Despite the player being signed on a free deal, former club Medeama have claimed that they have a running contract with the player.
It is also worth mentioning that Anobaah was a member of the Ghana 2014 CHAN team that won silver in South Africa earlier this year, scoring the Black Stars’ opening goal of the tournament.