The Bureau of the FIFA Council managed to agree on a proposed...
- Zlatko Dalić reveals two reasons standing in his way from coaching Zamalek
- Al Ahly: Hefty fines awaiting players breaching media ban
- Al Masry train on Port Said Stadium for first time since 2012 massacre
- Adebayor: Egypt are getting closer to reaching World Cup
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
Petrojet sign Ghanaian winger Theophilus Anobaah
Egyptian Premier League side Petrojet have completed the signing of Ghanaian winger Theophilus Anobaah on a free transfer.
Anobaah spent a three-week trial period at the Suez-based club, and Petrojet have taken the decision to sign the player on a permanent basis.
The former Medeama SC winger has officially penned a three-year deal which will see him in the Blue-Red colours until the end of 2016/17 season, becoming the third Ghanaian to sign for the club since Eric and Cofie Bekoe.
Despite the player being signed on a free deal, former club Medeama have claimed that they have a running contract with the player.
It is also worth mentioning that Anobaah was a member of the Ghana 2014 CHAN team that won silver in South Africa earlier this year, scoring the Black Stars’ opening goal of the tournament.