Ghana’s Samuel Afum scored his first official goal since signing for Wadi...
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
- Zamalek legend Hazem Emam says winning African title ‘not impossible’
Petrojet sign Ghanaian winger Theophilus Anobaah
Egyptian Premier League side Petrojet have completed the signing of Ghanaian winger Theophilus Anobaah on a free transfer.
Anobaah spent a three-week trial period at the Suez-based club, and Petrojet have taken the decision to sign the player on a permanent basis.
The former Medeama SC winger has officially penned a three-year deal which will see him in the Blue-Red colours until the end of 2016/17 season, becoming the third Ghanaian to sign for the club since Eric and Cofie Bekoe.
Despite the player being signed on a free deal, former club Medeama have claimed that they have a running contract with the player.
It is also worth mentioning that Anobaah was a member of the Ghana 2014 CHAN team that won silver in South Africa earlier this year, scoring the Black Stars’ opening goal of the tournament.