Ifeanyi Ubah owner, Dr. Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah has resealed a statement, criticising...
- Ifeanyi Ubah: Al Masry scored through a controversial penalty
- Lionel Messi speaks about Egypt’s greatness and pyramids
- Cameroon announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Veteran striker Emad Meteb discusses his future at Al Ahly
- South Africa announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- FIFA upholds decision to deduct points from Ittihad Jeddah
- Al Ahly coach El-Badry targets Zamalek & Degla defenders
- Agent: Mohamed Hany on radar of several European clubs
- Mali Legend Momo Sissoko joins Serie B club
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
Chelsea’s Salah takes ALS ice bucket challenge
The Ice Bucket Challenge craze originated in the United States with the intention of raising money and awareness for the Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) Association.
A number of Egyptian footballers have since accepted the challenge from ex-Spurs striker Mido, who included pop star Amr Diab among his nominations, to Grasshoppers’ Mahmoud Kahraba, who nominated Ahmed Elmohamady and Lebanon-based duo Amr Zaki and Ibrahim Said.