Egypt international Mohamed Elneny has praised Mali, describing them as a tough...
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
- Ehab Allam: Hull City have never been a ‘selling club’ under our ownership
- RELIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
Chelsea’s Salah takes ALS ice bucket challenge
The Ice Bucket Challenge craze originated in the United States with the intention of raising money and awareness for the Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) Association.
A number of Egyptian footballers have since accepted the challenge from ex-Spurs striker Mido, who included pop star Amr Diab among his nominations, to Grasshoppers’ Mahmoud Kahraba, who nominated Ahmed Elmohamady and Lebanon-based duo Amr Zaki and Ibrahim Said.
The Chelsea winger took the challenge by a hot tub and a swimming pool, nominating Egyptian actor Ahmed Helmy, Al Ahly’s Emad Meteb, news broadcaster Amr Adeeb and his own brother.