Hany Zada, a member of the Zamalek board, spoke to ON Sport...
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
Chelsea’s Salah takes ALS ice bucket challenge
The Ice Bucket Challenge craze originated in the United States with the intention of raising money and awareness for the Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) Association.
A number of Egyptian footballers have since accepted the challenge from ex-Spurs striker Mido, who included pop star Amr Diab among his nominations, to Grasshoppers’ Mahmoud Kahraba, who nominated Ahmed Elmohamady and Lebanon-based duo Amr Zaki and Ibrahim Said.
The Chelsea winger took the challenge by a hot tub and a swimming pool, nominating Egyptian actor Ahmed Helmy, Al Ahly’s Emad Meteb, news broadcaster Amr Adeeb and his own brother.