Hany Zada, a member of the Zamalek board, spoke to ON Sport...
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
Al Ahly await Sherif Hazem transfer certificate as move nears completion
Ex-Smouha man Sherif Hazem’s transfer to Al Ahly is seeming imminent as The Red Devils await his transfer certificate to arrive.
Hazem had officially moved to Swedish outfit Assyriska after the 2013/2014 season came to a close, but now seems to be on his way to the African champions.
Speaking to KingFut.com, Islam Issa, an advisor of Hazem, confirmed that Sherif will sign for The Red Devils after “things did not work out in Sweden.”
“Sherif did in fact sign for Assyriska around a month ago and Smouha received $100,000” he said.
“For various reasons, things didn’t work out in Sweden and some clubs requested his signature including Al Ahly.
Issa then revealed more details concerning the deal, saying that Smouha will receive a sum of money due to the player returning to Egypt.
“Smouha have a clause stating that should the player return to Egypt this season for whatever reason, they will receive an additional $50,00, which will happen.
“Al Ahly have requested the transfer certificate and are now awaiting it.”