Egypt will face England in the 2016 Women’s World Team Squash Championship...
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
Al Ahly await Sherif Hazem transfer certificate as move nears completion
Ex-Smouha man Sherif Hazem’s transfer to Al Ahly is seeming imminent as The Red Devils await his transfer certificate to arrive.
Hazem had officially moved to Swedish outfit Assyriska after the 2013/2014 season came to a close, but now seems to be on his way to the African champions.
Speaking to KingFut.com, Islam Issa, an advisor of Hazem, confirmed that Sherif will sign for The Red Devils after “things did not work out in Sweden.”
“Sherif did in fact sign for Assyriska around a month ago and Smouha received $100,000” he said.
“For various reasons, things didn’t work out in Sweden and some clubs requested his signature including Al Ahly.
Issa then revealed more details concerning the deal, saying that Smouha will receive a sum of money due to the player returning to Egypt.
“Smouha have a clause stating that should the player return to Egypt this season for whatever reason, they will receive an additional $50,00, which will happen.
“Al Ahly have requested the transfer certificate and are now awaiting it.”