Scottish outfit Kilmarnock have turned down a bid from African giants Zamalek...
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
- Maqassa sign Wadi Degla’s Ragab Nabil
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
Al Ahly await Sherif Hazem transfer certificate as move nears completion
Ex-Smouha man Sherif Hazem’s transfer to Al Ahly is seeming imminent as The Red Devils await his transfer certificate to arrive.
Hazem had officially moved to Swedish outfit Assyriska after the 2013/2014 season came to a close, but now seems to be on his way to the African champions.
Speaking to KingFut.com, Islam Issa, an advisor of Hazem, confirmed that Sherif will sign for The Red Devils after “things did not work out in Sweden.”
“Sherif did in fact sign for Assyriska around a month ago and Smouha received $100,000” he said.
“For various reasons, things didn’t work out in Sweden and some clubs requested his signature including Al Ahly.
Issa then revealed more details concerning the deal, saying that Smouha will receive a sum of money due to the player returning to Egypt.
“Smouha have a clause stating that should the player return to Egypt this season for whatever reason, they will receive an additional $50,00, which will happen.
“Al Ahly have requested the transfer certificate and are now awaiting it.”