Mohamed Salah scored a brace for his Roma side, who comfortably handled...
- Salah nets brace as Roma comfortably defeat Pescara 4-1
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli suffer a shocking defeat to Bunyodkor
- VIDEO: Abdelfattah howler helps Zamalek beat Al Masry 1-0
- EFA suspend Ismaily’s midfielder, Ahmed Hossam Mido
- Smouha stunned by fifth ACL injury this season
- Basketball: Sporting Club wins Egypt Cup after beating Al Ahly
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Tanta clash
- LISTEN: What to do with a problem by the name of Mortada?
Cameroonian striker Albert Ebosse dies from object thrown from crowd in Algeria
Cameroon international striker Albert Ebosse met his death on Saturday where his club JS Kabylie were beaten 2-1 by USM Alger.
The 24-year-old had scored the only goal for his side after he was hit by an object thrown from the stands amid the loss.
He was rushed to a hospital at Tizi Ouzou (near the match venue) but the hit on his head was too severe as he died from the injuries, the hospital announced.
The Police Department has opened investigations into this sad incident, while the Algeria National Professional League has ordered the immediate closure of the Tizi Ouzou stadium.
Ebose joined JS Kabylie from Malaysia last season and scored 17 goals from 31 appearances – the top scorer in the 2013/2014 Algerian Premier League.
KingFut.com offers its deepest condolences to the family and friends of Albert Ebosse.