Egyptian International Mohamed Abdelshafy returned to Al Ahli’s lineup as they beat...
- Mohamed Abdelshafy features as Al Ahli beat Bunyodkor
- Ifeanyi Ubah: Al Masry scored through a controversial penalty
- Lionel Messi speaks about Egypt’s greatness and pyramids
- Cameroon announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Veteran striker Emad Meteb discusses his future at Al Ahly
- South Africa announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- FIFA upholds decision to deduct points from Ittihad Jeddah
- Al Ahly coach El-Badry targets Zamalek & Degla defenders
- Agent: Mohamed Hany on radar of several European clubs
- Mali Legend Momo Sissoko joins Serie B club
Cameroonian striker Albert Ebosse dies from object thrown from crowd in Algeria
Cameroon international striker Albert Ebosse met his death on Saturday where his club JS Kabylie were beaten 2-1 by USM Alger.
The 24-year-old had scored the only goal for his side after he was hit by an object thrown from the stands amid the loss.
He was rushed to a hospital at Tizi Ouzou (near the match venue) but the hit on his head was too severe as he died from the injuries, the hospital announced.
The Police Department has opened investigations into this sad incident, while the Algeria National Professional League has ordered the immediate closure of the Tizi Ouzou stadium.
Ebose joined JS Kabylie from Malaysia last season and scored 17 goals from 31 appearances – the top scorer in the 2013/2014 Algerian Premier League.
KingFut.com offers its deepest condolences to the family and friends of Albert Ebosse.