Zamalek Chairman Mortada Mansour has sent out a message to several top...
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
- Egypt assistant coach praises Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal
- Abou-Rida hopes EFA crises won’t affect national team
- Egypt’s national team director discusses squad changes
- Mido: African football will not move forward with referees like Lamptey
- Massimo Busacca tutors Egyptian officials on video assistance technology
- Volleyball: Red Devils beat Ahli Benghazi 3-1 in African Club Championship
Cameroonian striker Albert Ebosse dies from object thrown from crowd in Algeria
Cameroon international striker Albert Ebosse met his death on Saturday where his club JS Kabylie were beaten 2-1 by USM Alger.
The 24-year-old had scored the only goal for his side after he was hit by an object thrown from the stands amid the loss.
He was rushed to a hospital at Tizi Ouzou (near the match venue) but the hit on his head was too severe as he died from the injuries, the hospital announced.
The Police Department has opened investigations into this sad incident, while the Algeria National Professional League has ordered the immediate closure of the Tizi Ouzou stadium.
Ebose joined JS Kabylie from Malaysia last season and scored 17 goals from 31 appearances – the top scorer in the 2013/2014 Algerian Premier League.
KingFut.com offers its deepest condolences to the family and friends of Albert Ebosse.