Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
Cameroonian striker Albert Ebosse dies from object thrown from crowd in Algeria
Cameroon international striker Albert Ebosse met his death on Saturday where his club JS Kabylie were beaten 2-1 by USM Alger.
The 24-year-old had scored the only goal for his side after he was hit by an object thrown from the stands amid the loss.
He was rushed to a hospital at Tizi Ouzou (near the match venue) but the hit on his head was too severe as he died from the injuries, the hospital announced.
The Police Department has opened investigations into this sad incident, while the Algeria National Professional League has ordered the immediate closure of the Tizi Ouzou stadium.
Ebose joined JS Kabylie from Malaysia last season and scored 17 goals from 31 appearances – the top scorer in the 2013/2014 Algerian Premier League.
KingFut.com offers its deepest condolences to the family and friends of Albert Ebosse.