Hazem Emam has admitted that his early days at Italy’s Serie...
- Emam talks about his Udinese days and Salah
- Abdel-Khalek joins Arab Contractors on loan
- VIDEO: El-Sheikh scores late to send Egypt to World Military Cup semis
- Ramzy Khaled joins Arab Contractors on loan
- OFFICIAL: Egypt’s Amr Warda joins PAOK from Panetolikos
- Ghana to use Egypt game as rehearsal for quarterfinals, says Andre Ayew
- Elneny: I want to become an Arsenal legend
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly sign Kilmarnock striker Souleymane Coulibaly
- OFFICIAL: Abdel-Shafy misses Ghana match in AFCON
- Asamoah Gyan seeking revenge against Egypt
Cameroonian striker Albert Ebosse dies from object thrown from crowd in Algeria
Cameroon international striker Albert Ebosse met his death on Saturday where his club JS Kabylie were beaten 2-1 by USM Alger.
The 24-year-old had scored the only goal for his side after he was hit by an object thrown from the stands amid the loss.
He was rushed to a hospital at Tizi Ouzou (near the match venue) but the hit on his head was too severe as he died from the injuries, the hospital announced.
The Police Department has opened investigations into this sad incident, while the Algeria National Professional League has ordered the immediate closure of the Tizi Ouzou stadium.
Ebose joined JS Kabylie from Malaysia last season and scored 17 goals from 31 appearances – the top scorer in the 2013/2014 Algerian Premier League.
KingFut.com offers its deepest condolences to the family and friends of Albert Ebosse.