Mohamed Mamdouh Hashem, Pays d’Aix and Egypt’s National Handball team Pivot, spoke...
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
- Elmohamady speaks about adapting to English culture, life at Hull
- Karim Nedved aiming to use U-20 AFCON as stepping stone to Europe
- Ex-Zamalek’s Ahmed Nasser undergoing trial at Nurnberg
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Hafez plays full 90 in Lens 2-0 win
- U-20 AFCON: Egypt coach Gamal acknowledges pressure to deliver
- Mali U20 coach: We aim to win our match against Egypt
- Ibrahim Hassan scores from the spot as Ismaily draws with El-Gaish
- Elneny: I didn’t believe the Arsenal negotiations
- Mamdouh and Zein feature in Pays d’Aix cup win
Egyptian Premier League to start on 18th of September
The Egyptian Football Federation has announced that the 2014/2015 Egyptian Premier League will kick-off on September 18th.
Egypt’s football governing body also decided that the 2014/2015 season will see an abandoning of the two group format which was implemented to avoid clashes between Al Ahly and Al Masry who have severed ties with one another following the Port Said disaster in 2012.
Furthermore, it was also decided that the the home and away games between both sides will be played on a neutral venue, namely the Agroud Stadium in Suez.
It is also worth mentioning that the EFA members are set to hold a meeting with the Ministry of Defence to finalise the decisions.