Egyptian International Ahmed Hassan Koka featured as SC Braga secured a narrow...
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
Egyptian Premier League to start on 18th of September
The Egyptian Football Federation has announced that the 2014/2015 Egyptian Premier League will kick-off on September 18th.
Egypt’s football governing body also decided that the 2014/2015 season will see an abandoning of the two group format which was implemented to avoid clashes between Al Ahly and Al Masry who have severed ties with one another following the Port Said disaster in 2012.
Furthermore, it was also decided that the the home and away games between both sides will be played on a neutral venue, namely the Agroud Stadium in Suez.
It is also worth mentioning that the EFA members are set to hold a meeting with the Ministry of Defence to finalise the decisions.