Misr El-Maqassa defeated Al Masry 4-2 in gameweek 21 of the Egyptian...
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
Hassan Mostafa joins coaching staff at Zamalek
Mostafa, an Al Ahly youth product, played for The Royals between 2009 and 2011, and is now the latest addition in the club’s coaching staff for the upcoming 2014/2015 season.
Speaking upon his appointment, the former midfielder thanked the club for supporting him, as well as heaping praise on coach Hossam Hassan and director of football Ibrahim Hassan.
“I am pleased that my first coaching print will be at a big club like Zamalek,” he said. “I would like to thank the coaching staff, the board of directors, and [club president] Mr. Mortada Mansour for this opportunity.
“I have always kept in touch with both Hossam and Ibrahim Hassan to take their advice on some issues; however, I was surprised at their request asking me to join the coaching staff.
“Hossam Hassan supports me and I was amazed that during the first day of training I was given the authority to apply my own training methods.
The two time African Cup of Nations winner then went on to dismiss that his young age  might affect his capability of dealing with the players.
“I am not worried about dealing with the players because of my young age, they are my friends and I played with them before.”
It is worth mentioning that Moustafa possess a (C) training license, achieving it after his retirement in 2013.