AS Roma winger Stephan El Shaarawy has stated that he has a...
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
Sherif Hazem takes part in first training session with Al Ahly following arrival of ITC
The ex-Smouha defender signed for Al Ahly after his move to Swedish club Assyriska ‘didn’t work out’. The Red Devils were only waiting for the player’s International Transfer Certificate (ITC) in order to complete the deal.
Smouha have already received $100,000 for the player’s transfer, and are set to receive an additional $50,000 due to the player returning to play in Egypt (taking the total transfer fee just over 1 million EGP).
The ITC of 25-year-old Hazem arrived on Tuesday and he took part in his first training session with the Cairo giants on Friday, as they prepare for the Egypt Super Cup match on the 14th of September.
Hazem returns to his home as he started his youth career with Al Ahly, before moving on to play for various Egyptian clubs including Assyut Petroleum, ENPPI, Petrojet and Smouha.