Zamalek manager Momen Soliman revealed that back-up keeper Mahmoud Abdel-Rehim “Gennesh” will...
- Zamalek manager says back-up keeper Gennesh to start against Sundowns
- Hamoudi: The players did what they had to do, no one held back
- Mido gives outrageous vow if Zamalek win CAF Champions League
- Zamalek’s Ibrahim Salah believes nothing is impossible ahead of final showdown
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley finally end winless streak
- Mohamed Elneny features in Arsenal’s goalless draw with Middlesbrough
- RC Lens dominated at home but earn draw against Reims
- Pitso: We can go to the match without training
- Billiat lauds Pitso Mosimane’s methods ahead of Zamalek tie
- Sundowns’ keeper Onyango on Zamalek clash: It’s not done yet
Sherif Hazem takes part in first training session with Al Ahly following arrival of ITC
Al Ahly’s latest signing Sherif Hazem joined his new team’s training session today for the first time after the club received his transfer certificate this week.
The ex-Smouha defender signed for Al Ahly after his move to Swedish club Assyriska ‘didn’t work out’. The Red Devils were only waiting for the player’s International Transfer Certificate (ITC) in order to complete the deal.
Smouha have already received $100,000 for the player’s transfer, and are set to receive an additional $50,000 due to the player returning to play in Egypt (taking the total transfer fee just over 1 million EGP).
The ITC of 25-year-old Hazem arrived on Tuesday and he took part in his first training session with the Cairo giants on Friday, as they prepare for the Egypt Super Cup match on the 14th of September.
Hazem returns to his home as he started his youth career with Al Ahly, before moving on to play for various Egyptian clubs including Assyut Petroleum, ENPPI, Petrojet and Smouha.