The Egyptian national military team has managed to beat Canada 4-0 in...
- Egypt thrash Canada 4-0 in Military World Cup
- Baba Rahman to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Egypt keeper Ahmed El-Shennawy sheds light on AFCON injury
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
- Maqassa sign Wadi Degla’s Ragab Nabil
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
Sherif Hazem takes part in first training session with Al Ahly following arrival of ITC
Al Ahly’s latest signing Sherif Hazem joined his new team’s training session today for the first time after the club received his transfer certificate this week.
The ex-Smouha defender signed for Al Ahly after his move to Swedish club Assyriska ‘didn’t work out’. The Red Devils were only waiting for the player’s International Transfer Certificate (ITC) in order to complete the deal.
Smouha have already received $100,000 for the player’s transfer, and are set to receive an additional $50,000 due to the player returning to play in Egypt (taking the total transfer fee just over 1 million EGP).
The ITC of 25-year-old Hazem arrived on Tuesday and he took part in his first training session with the Cairo giants on Friday, as they prepare for the Egypt Super Cup match on the 14th of September.
Hazem returns to his home as he started his youth career with Al Ahly, before moving on to play for various Egyptian clubs including Assyut Petroleum, ENPPI, Petrojet and Smouha.