Mohamed Mamdouh Hashem, Pays d’Aix and Egypt’s National Handball team Pivot, spoke...
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
- Elmohamady speaks about adapting to English culture, life at Hull
- Karim Nedved aiming to use U-20 AFCON as stepping stone to Europe
- Ex-Zamalek’s Ahmed Nasser undergoing trial at Nurnberg
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Hafez plays full 90 in Lens 2-0 win
- U-20 AFCON: Egypt coach Gamal acknowledges pressure to deliver
- Mali U20 coach: We aim to win our match against Egypt
- Ibrahim Hassan scores from the spot as Ismaily draws with El-Gaish
- Elneny: I didn’t believe the Arsenal negotiations
- Mamdouh and Zein feature in Pays d’Aix cup win
Sherif Hazem takes part in first training session with Al Ahly following arrival of ITC
The ex-Smouha defender signed for Al Ahly after his move to Swedish club Assyriska ‘didn’t work out’. The Red Devils were only waiting for the player’s International Transfer Certificate (ITC) in order to complete the deal.
Smouha have already received $100,000 for the player’s transfer, and are set to receive an additional $50,000 due to the player returning to play in Egypt (taking the total transfer fee just over 1 million EGP).
The ITC of 25-year-old Hazem arrived on Tuesday and he took part in his first training session with the Cairo giants on Friday, as they prepare for the Egypt Super Cup match on the 14th of September.
Hazem returns to his home as he started his youth career with Al Ahly, before moving on to play for various Egyptian clubs including Assyut Petroleum, ENPPI, Petrojet and Smouha.