Ahmed Elmohamady played the full 90 minutes as Hull City fell to...
- Ahmed El-Ahmar receives honorary medal from El-Sisi
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
Sherif Hazem takes part in first training session with Al Ahly following arrival of ITC
The ex-Smouha defender signed for Al Ahly after his move to Swedish club Assyriska ‘didn’t work out’. The Red Devils were only waiting for the player’s International Transfer Certificate (ITC) in order to complete the deal.
Smouha have already received $100,000 for the player’s transfer, and are set to receive an additional $50,000 due to the player returning to play in Egypt (taking the total transfer fee just over 1 million EGP).
The ITC of 25-year-old Hazem arrived on Tuesday and he took part in his first training session with the Cairo giants on Friday, as they prepare for the Egypt Super Cup match on the 14th of September.
Hazem returns to his home as he started his youth career with Al Ahly, before moving on to play for various Egyptian clubs including Assyut Petroleum, ENPPI, Petrojet and Smouha.