Al Ahly received $3.8 million of the transfer fees of former Red...
- Marwan ElShorbagy defeats brother to reach Windy City Open semi-finals
- Monfils eliminates Safwat from Dubai Tennis Championships
- Ahmed Elmohamady: Everything has changed at Hull City
- Al Ahly announce stadium for Bidvest Wits clash
- VIDEO: Holders Zamalek advance to Egypt Cup quarters
- SQUASH: El-Shorbagy brothers to meet in Windy City quarter-finals
- Mohamed Elneny starts recovering from his injury
- CAF announce referees for Al Ahly and Zamalek Champions League encounters
- Egypt-owned Lierse fail to reach promotion playoffs
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
EXCLUSIVE: Rami Rabia to undergo surgery on Tuesday night
After voicing his sadness over the accusations made by Al Ahly’s fans that he was faking his injury before his move to Sporting, the young Egyptian will undergo surgery on a troublesome muscle problem in his stomach.
Rami has carried this injury for around two months now but he declared to KingFut.com that he “can not take the pain anymore” and so will have to carry out the surgery in Portugal.
The former U21 National team captain is expected to be out for four weeks.
Since moving to Sporting Lisbon, Rami has featured once for the ‘B’ team, providing an assist, having a hand in a penalty given to his club and also getting a clean sheet in a 3-0 win.
Due to the circumstances, the player will miss Egypt’s important African Cup of Nations qualifier against Tunisia and Senegal.
Who do you expect to be the top scorer in the Egyptian Premier League this season?
- Malick Evouna (Al Ahly) (30%, 212 Votes)
- Mahmoud Kahraba (Zamalek) (22%, 155 Votes)
- Bassem Morsi (Zamalek) (18%, 130 Votes)
- Stanley Ohawuchi (Wadi Degla) (13%, 90 Votes)
- John Antwi (Al Ahly) (9%, 65 Votes)
- Other (6%, 43 Votes)
- Nana Poku (Misr El-Maqassa) (3%, 18 Votes)
Total Voters: 713