A Sherif Ekramy penalty save in the dying seconds of the match...
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
EXCLUSIVE: Rami Rabia to undergo surgery on Tuesday night
After voicing his sadness over the accusations made by Al Ahly’s fans that he was faking his injury before his move to Sporting, the young Egyptian will undergo surgery on a troublesome muscle problem in his stomach.
Rami has carried this injury for around two months now but he declared to KingFut.com that he “can not take the pain anymore” and so will have to carry out the surgery in Portugal.
The former U21 National team captain is expected to be out for four weeks.
Since moving to Sporting Lisbon, Rami has featured once for the ‘B’ team, providing an assist, having a hand in a penalty given to his club and also getting a clean sheet in a 3-0 win.
Due to the circumstances, the player will miss Egypt’s important African Cup of Nations qualifier against Tunisia and Senegal.
Who do you expect to be the top scorer in the Egyptian Premier League this season?
- Malick Evouna (Al Ahly) (30%, 212 Votes)
- Mahmoud Kahraba (Zamalek) (22%, 155 Votes)
- Bassem Morsi (Zamalek) (18%, 130 Votes)
- Stanley Ohawuchi (Wadi Degla) (13%, 90 Votes)
- John Antwi (Al Ahly) (9%, 65 Votes)
- Other (6%, 43 Votes)
- Nana Poku (Misr El-Maqassa) (3%, 18 Votes)
Total Voters: 713