In an intensive interview with France Football Magazine, Mohamed Salah reflected on...
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
- Salah speaks about youth, idols
- Mohamed Salah: “Our group is tough, but we are Egypt”
- Official: Egypt’s Ahmed Sayed ‘Zizo’ joins Nacional on loan from Lierse
- AFCON Roundup: Ivory Coast draw as Morocco beat Togo
- Egypt did not play badly against Mali, says coach Hector Cuper
- Egypt lose to Sweden, face Croatia in World Handball Championship last 16
- Avram Grant demands injured players’ replacement in AFCON
- Zamalek reject Torino’s offer for Mostafa Fathi
- Malang Diédhiou appointed as referee for Egypt-Uganda game
EXCLUSIVE: Rami Rabia to undergo surgery on Tuesday night
After voicing his sadness over the accusations made by Al Ahly’s fans that he was faking his injury before his move to Sporting, the young Egyptian will undergo surgery on a troublesome muscle problem in his stomach.
Rami has carried this injury for around two months now but he declared to KingFut.com that he “can not take the pain anymore” and so will have to carry out the surgery in Portugal.
The former U21 National team captain is expected to be out for four weeks.
Since moving to Sporting Lisbon, Rami has featured once for the ‘B’ team, providing an assist, having a hand in a penalty given to his club and also getting a clean sheet in a 3-0 win.
Due to the circumstances, the player will miss Egypt’s important African Cup of Nations qualifier against Tunisia and Senegal.
Who do you expect to be the top scorer in the Egyptian Premier League this season?
- Malick Evouna (Al Ahly) (30%, 212 Votes)
- Mahmoud Kahraba (Zamalek) (22%, 155 Votes)
- Bassem Morsi (Zamalek) (18%, 130 Votes)
- Stanley Ohawuchi (Wadi Degla) (13%, 90 Votes)
- John Antwi (Al Ahly) (9%, 65 Votes)
- Other (6%, 43 Votes)
- Nana Poku (Misr El-Maqassa) (3%, 18 Votes)
Total Voters: 713