Following the coronation of Mamelodi Sundowns with their first ever title, KingFut experts picked out...
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
- Maqassa come from behind to beat Ismaily in the 94th minute
- Volleyball: Egypt win Women’s U-23 African Championship
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
EXCLUSIVE: Rami Rabia to undergo surgery on Tuesday night
After voicing his sadness over the accusations made by Al Ahly’s fans that he was faking his injury before his move to Sporting, the young Egyptian will undergo surgery on a troublesome muscle problem in his stomach.
Rami has carried this injury for around two months now but he declared to KingFut.com that he “can not take the pain anymore” and so will have to carry out the surgery in Portugal.
The former U21 National team captain is expected to be out for four weeks.
Since moving to Sporting Lisbon, Rami has featured once for the ‘B’ team, providing an assist, having a hand in a penalty given to his club and also getting a clean sheet in a 3-0 win.
Due to the circumstances, the player will miss Egypt’s important African Cup of Nations qualifier against Tunisia and Senegal.
Who do you expect to be the top scorer in the Egyptian Premier League this season?
- Malick Evouna (Al Ahly) (30%, 212 Votes)
- Mahmoud Kahraba (Zamalek) (22%, 155 Votes)
- Bassem Morsi (Zamalek) (18%, 130 Votes)
- Stanley Ohawuchi (Wadi Degla) (13%, 90 Votes)
- John Antwi (Al Ahly) (9%, 65 Votes)
- Other (6%, 43 Votes)
- Nana Poku (Misr El-Maqassa) (3%, 18 Votes)
Total Voters: 713