Former Al Ain FC Croatian coach Zlatko Dalic revealed that he was honored...
- Zlatko Dalić reveals two reasons standing in his way from coaching Zamalek
- Al Ahly: Hefty fines awaiting players breaching media ban
- Al Masry train on Port Said Stadium for first time since 2012 massacre
- Adebayor: Egypt are getting closer to reaching World Cup
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
Zamalek release defender Salah Soliman
Zamalek coach Hossam Hassan has taken the decision to release defender Salah Soliman, ending his three-year stint with the club.
The former U-20 international centre-back moved to the Whites in August 2011 but will have to ply his trade elsewhere in the 2014/2015.
In a meeting on Monday, Soliman, 24, agreed to surrender his 3 million EGP financial dues in exchange for 150,000 EGP and his release from the side.
Moreover, Salah Soliman’s release is only for one of ENPPI, Ismaily and Al Masry, thus preventing his move to arch-rivals Al Ahly who have reportedly been after the defender for a while.
It is also worth mentioning that Soliman joins Islam Awad and Mohamed Ibrahim in the list of players who have recently departed The White Castle, with the latter joining Portuguese side CS Marítimo.