Mamelodi Sundowns manager, Pitso Mosimane, thinks that he still has a tough match...
- Mosimane: We won’t be relaxed in the final
- Eric Otogo-Castane to referee Egypt-Ghana WC qualifier
- Men’s World Squash Championship draw released
- Hull Tigers Academy prospect Ahmed Salam bags hat-trick in U18 game
- Gaber’s FC Basel battle back to draw against Lugano
- Zamalek manager says back-up keeper Gennesh to start against Sundowns
- Hamoudi: The players did what they had to do, no one held back
- Mido gives outrageous vow if Zamalek win CAF Champions League
- Zamalek’s Ibrahim Salah believes nothing is impossible ahead of final showdown
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley finally end winless streak
Zamalek release defender Salah Soliman
The former U-20 international centre-back moved to the Whites in August 2011 but will have to ply his trade elsewhere in the 2014/2015.
In a meeting on Monday, Soliman, 24, agreed to surrender his 3 million EGP financial dues in exchange for 150,000 EGP and his release from the side.
Moreover, Salah Soliman’s release is only for one of ENPPI, Ismaily and Al Masry, thus preventing his move to arch-rivals Al Ahly who have reportedly been after the defender for a while.
It is also worth mentioning that Soliman joins Islam Awad and Mohamed Ibrahim in the list of players who have recently departed The White Castle, with the latter joining Portuguese side CS Marítimo.