Former Zamalek coach, Momen Soliman, showed his dissatisfaction towards describing the 2016 CAF Champions...
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
OFFICIAL: Zamalek seal Tarek Hamed transfer
The former Gaish defensive midfielder was considered a key player in the backbone of Smouha, where he started 18 matches in the Egyptian premier League.
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) September 8, 2014
Zamalek faced stiff competition from Al Ahly who were also interested in Hamed but were more willing to give players to Smouha as part of the deal while Zamalek were prepared to pay cash.
Smouha placed a nine million pound price-tag over Hamed but he moves to Zamalek for a reported fee of seven million Egyptian pounds where five million would be payed in cash and the other two on several installments.
This is considered the 18th signing for Zamalek SC this transfer window having already signed Ayman Hefny, Ahmed Dewidar, Maarouf Youssef, Mohamed Koffi, Khaled Kamar, Islam Gamal, Aly Gaber, Reda El-Azab, Ahmed El Shennawy, Mohamed Shaaban, Abdoulaye Cisse, Saleh Moussa, Bassem Morsy, Ahmed Samir, Mohamed ‘Bazooka’ Abdel-Razek, Ali Hussein and Ibrahim Salah.