Hany Zada, a member of the Zamalek board, spoke to ON Sport...
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
OFFICIAL: Zamalek seal Tarek Hamed transfer
The former Gaish defensive midfielder was considered a key player in the backbone of Smouha, where he started 18 matches in the Egyptian premier League.
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) September 8, 2014
Zamalek faced stiff competition from Al Ahly who were also interested in Hamed but were more willing to give players to Smouha as part of the deal while Zamalek were prepared to pay cash.
Smouha placed a nine million pound price-tag over Hamed but he moves to Zamalek for a reported fee of seven million Egyptian pounds where five million would be payed in cash and the other two on several installments.
This is considered the 18th signing for Zamalek SC this transfer window having already signed Ayman Hefny, Ahmed Dewidar, Maarouf Youssef, Mohamed Koffi, Khaled Kamar, Islam Gamal, Aly Gaber, Reda El-Azab, Ahmed El Shennawy, Mohamed Shaaban, Abdoulaye Cisse, Saleh Moussa, Bassem Morsy, Ahmed Samir, Mohamed ‘Bazooka’ Abdel-Razek, Ali Hussein and Ibrahim Salah.