ENPPI and Egypt midfielder Salah Soliman has been ruled out of Monday’s local national...
- Salah Soliman ruled out of Benin friendly
- Coulibaly pleased with friendly performance, seeks playing time
- Volleyball: Al Ahly through to African Club Championship final
- Mortada Mansour confirms offers for Kahraba, Hamed and Gabr
- Al Ahly legend Manuel José announces retirement from football
- Egypt test goal-line officials during Zamalek friendly
- Hector Cuper: Reaching World Cup is our main target
- CAF secretary general Hicham El Amrani resigns
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
OFFICIAL: Zamalek seal Tarek Hamed transfer
The former Gaish defensive midfielder was considered a key player in the backbone of Smouha, where he started 18 matches in the Egyptian premier League.
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) September 8, 2014
Zamalek faced stiff competition from Al Ahly who were also interested in Hamed but were more willing to give players to Smouha as part of the deal while Zamalek were prepared to pay cash.
Smouha placed a nine million pound price-tag over Hamed but he moves to Zamalek for a reported fee of seven million Egyptian pounds where five million would be payed in cash and the other two on several installments.
This is considered the 18th signing for Zamalek SC this transfer window having already signed Ayman Hefny, Ahmed Dewidar, Maarouf Youssef, Mohamed Koffi, Khaled Kamar, Islam Gamal, Aly Gaber, Reda El-Azab, Ahmed El Shennawy, Mohamed Shaaban, Abdoulaye Cisse, Saleh Moussa, Bassem Morsy, Ahmed Samir, Mohamed ‘Bazooka’ Abdel-Razek, Ali Hussein and Ibrahim Salah.