Hany Zada, a member of the Zamalek board, spoke to ON Sport...
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
Dodo El-Gabas joins Wadi Degla on a one-year deal
Mohamed ‘Dodo’ El-Gabas completed his move from second division French side Arles-Avignon to Egypt’s Wadi Degla on a one-year deal.
A number of Egyptian clubs were looking to snatch the services of Dodo El-Gabas, including Ismaily, but Wadi Degla managed to follow through and sign the 27-year-old Egyptian winger.
El-Gabas started his professional career after leaving Al Masry for Belgian side Lierse SK in 2009, where he spent four years and managed to score 19 goals in 98 appearances.
The winger then completed a move to the UK where he joined Swindon Town for half a year before joining French side Arles, where he made 12 appearances, scoring one goal.
Dodo was called to the Egyptian national team national team under the management of Bob Bradley and Hassan Shehata previously, he made six caps for the Pharaohs.