Former Zamalek coach, Momen Soliman, showed his dissatisfaction towards describing the 2016 CAF Champions...
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
Dodo El-Gabas joins Wadi Degla on a one-year deal
Mohamed ‘Dodo’ El-Gabas completed his move from second division French side Arles-Avignon to Egypt’s Wadi Degla on a one-year deal.
A number of Egyptian clubs were looking to snatch the services of Dodo El-Gabas, including Ismaily, but Wadi Degla managed to follow through and sign the 27-year-old Egyptian winger.
El-Gabas started his professional career after leaving Al Masry for Belgian side Lierse SK in 2009, where he spent four years and managed to score 19 goals in 98 appearances.
The winger then completed a move to the UK where he joined Swindon Town for half a year before joining French side Arles, where he made 12 appearances, scoring one goal.
Dodo was called to the Egyptian national team national team under the management of Bob Bradley and Hassan Shehata previously, he made six caps for the Pharaohs.