Roma grabbed a fantastic 3-1 away win over Inter Milan at the...
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
- EFA announce date for Arab Club Championship draw
- Al Ahly and Wadi Degla fined following league match controversy
- Karim Nedved confirms receiving an offer from La Liga club
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
Dodo El-Gabas joins Wadi Degla on a one-year deal
Mohamed ‘Dodo’ El-Gabas completed his move from second division French side Arles-Avignon to Egypt’s Wadi Degla on a one-year deal.
A number of Egyptian clubs were looking to snatch the services of Dodo El-Gabas, including Ismaily, but Wadi Degla managed to follow through and sign the 27-year-old Egyptian winger.
El-Gabas started his professional career after leaving Al Masry for Belgian side Lierse SK in 2009, where he spent four years and managed to score 19 goals in 98 appearances.
The winger then completed a move to the UK where he joined Swindon Town for half a year before joining French side Arles, where he made 12 appearances, scoring one goal.
Dodo was called to the Egyptian national team national team under the management of Bob Bradley and Hassan Shehata previously, he made six caps for the Pharaohs.