Former Al Ahly forward Flávio da Silva Amado has been appointed as...
- Angola appoint Flávio as assistant manager
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
Dodo El-Gabas joins Wadi Degla on a one-year deal
Mohamed ‘Dodo’ El-Gabas completed his move from second division French side Arles-Avignon to Egypt’s Wadi Degla on a one-year deal.
A number of Egyptian clubs were looking to snatch the services of Dodo El-Gabas, including Ismaily, but Wadi Degla managed to follow through and sign the 27-year-old Egyptian winger.
El-Gabas started his professional career after leaving Al Masry for Belgian side Lierse SK in 2009, where he spent four years and managed to score 19 goals in 98 appearances.
The winger then completed a move to the UK where he joined Swindon Town for half a year before joining French side Arles, where he made 12 appearances, scoring one goal.
Dodo was called to the Egyptian national team national team under the management of Bob Bradley and Hassan Shehata previously, he made six caps for the Pharaohs.