Al Ahly football manager Sayed Abdel-Hafiz announced the team’s CAF Champions League...
- Al Ahly squad for CAFCL announced
- AFCON Roundup: Favourites fail to impress in group B
- OFFICIAL: Hamada Tolba joins ENPPI on free transfer
- Handball: Denmark beat Egypt in World Championship
- Cúper: We’re positive that we can stop Mali’s players
- Ekramy leaves Egypt training session because of hamstring injury
- AFCON Roundup: Group A teams share spoils
- EXCLUSIVE: Chinese club in negotiations to sign Aly Ghazal
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Sam Morsy features, Lierse draw
- Zamalek and Ismaily handed transfer bans
Dodo El-Gabas joins Wadi Degla on a one-year deal
Mohamed ‘Dodo’ El-Gabas completed his move from second division French side Arles-Avignon to Egypt’s Wadi Degla on a one-year deal.
A number of Egyptian clubs were looking to snatch the services of Dodo El-Gabas, including Ismaily, but Wadi Degla managed to follow through and sign the 27-year-old Egyptian winger.
El-Gabas started his professional career after leaving Al Masry for Belgian side Lierse SK in 2009, where he spent four years and managed to score 19 goals in 98 appearances.
The winger then completed a move to the UK where he joined Swindon Town for half a year before joining French side Arles, where he made 12 appearances, scoring one goal.
Dodo was called to the Egyptian national team national team under the management of Bob Bradley and Hassan Shehata previously, he made six caps for the Pharaohs.